scars

A/N:*WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SELF HARM SO IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE ABOUT THIS TOPIC PLEASE DON'T READ THIS CHAPTER*
LAURA'S POV:
shit this can't be possible! He has my number!! What do I do!!!! My mind was all over the place, if he finds me then god know what he would do to me. The only person who has ever called me chica was ROB! He would always call me that when he abused me. If he finds me I will be dead meat. I didn't realize I was crying until I felt  water running down my cheeks.
How is this possible? I began to sob and cry for and hour and I just couldn't take it anymore. I went to the bathroom and got out a blade....I guess my old habits don't die. I ran the metal blade across my skin going vertically across my wrist and arm. The thick blood oozed out and dripped on the white tiles. I cried harder. Feeling scared, panicked and vulnerable. The cuts made me feel as though there was a way out of this endless cycle. I sat down and leaned my self against the wall for god knows how many hours but I just felt numb and worthless.

CONORS POV:
I was at the gym training, recently I've been working harder and I think in doing this to protect Laura. After she said I love you and the kisses we shared I feel as though we are getting closer but I want to be more than friends with her, I want to be her boyfriend. It's like she is a drug that in addicted too. Her beautiful eyes and her luscious hair. Her sweet smell that smells of chocolate and vanilla. God she makes me go crazy.
"Lover boy you have been training for the past too hours without a break. Relax and let's go get something to eat" caspar interrupted my thoughts and the sound of food sounded amazing so why not? I nodded my end before reading towards the gym showers. I took a quick shower to cool my body down and wore my white shirt and black jeans. Me joe and caspar went to nandos and ordered a takeout. I decided that I'll go to laura's to see how she is so I brought her some food too.
"Guys I'm off to see Laura so I'll see you guys later"
Joe gave me a suggestive wink "going to go down and dirty I see" he smirked at me and I slapped the back of his head. "Ouch!" I rolled my eyes
"See you guys later!" They waved in return and I went on my bike and drove to laura's house.
I knocked on the door and a shirtless Dylan opens it.
"Sup Bro how you doing" we did a handshake
"I'm good thanks just came to see Laura. How u doing"
"Oh the lazy ass hasn't come out her room all day and I'm good"
He let me in.
"I'm smell a cheeky nandos" Dylan said
"Sorry mate off limits. I brought it for the hungry beast upstairs"
"Hey that's my sister your talking about!"
I rolled my eyes and went upstairs to laura's room. I knocked on the door but there was no reply. I walked in to see that the bathroom light was on so she may be in there. I knocked on her bathroom door and I heard shuffling.
"Who is it?"Her voice sounded Croaky but I didn't take much notice of it.
"Laura it's conor, I brought you some food"
"I'll be out in a minute" she replied.
I heard the water running and I heard a few cabinets open and shut. I got a little suspicious as to what she was doing in there but again I let it slide.

LAURA'S POV:
I quickly washed my face and made sure it didn't  look like I was crying, then I quickly hid the blade and cleaned my fresh cuts, I rolled my sleeve down and it hissed as the fabric stuck to the scars. I did one final check if myself and I looked presentable. I unlocked the door to see conor looking at all the pictures on my wall.
"Hey con" I smiled at him
"Hi, I brought you a cheeky nandos!"
"Thankyou!" I haven't eaten all day so boy was I hungry! I gave him a big hug before snatching the bag of him.
he looked at me weirdly before chuckling. I patted the side of the bed so he can sit down next to me.
"Just give me a minute I need to use the bathroom." I nodded my head and started to eat my meal that conor ever so kindly brought me.
After about five mins conor comes out and his mood seems off.
I pat the side of my bed for him to sit next to me and he slowly walked over to sit down.
"Thanks for the food con"
He gave me a small nod and now I definitely knew something was off.
"Con what's wrong?"
He gave me as look and it looked as if he was hurt.
"Why was there blood on the floor in the bathroom?" Shit! I knew i forgot something! I didn't clean the blood off the floor!!!!
"Erm..... i....erm started my periods?" It came out more as a question but I prayed he would fall for it.
"Don't bullshit me Laura!! Tell me the truth!" He became angry and it made me tear up. I regret cutting now.
"C...Co. .conor I'm sorry" I began to cry again.
"What did you do? Why are you saying sorry? Why are you crying?" He gave me are worried look and fired questions at me.
I slowly rolled my sleeve up and began to cry more.
He looked at my arm and his eyes went glossy
"Why?" He barely whispered.
"ROB is after me conor! I got a message from him and I'm scared he knows conor. He knows where i am. He will kill me conor" Conor wrapped his arms around me "Laura listen to me! I won't let rob near you! I'm here to protect you and so are all the other boys! I won't let him touch a single hair on your head. I'll protect you! Promise me you will never cut again! Laura it hurts to see you like this!" I nodded and cried on him. He broke the hug and looked at my arm. He gently caressed his finger across each mark. He lifted my arm up and kissed it wherever he saw my cuts. And he layed by my side all night.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Hey guys! Another chapter for you amazing humans 💖 please vote and comment xx the next few chapters will have some twists and turns.