the end

LAURA'S POV:
8 long fucking agonising days of staying in the hospital and now I'm finally free! I get to escape. Conor helped me check out the hospital and we slowly made our way towards his car. I felt fresh. I could walk properly now and my stiches were healed.
"So glad you are free from this hell hole" he sighed.
"Same" we drove back home but the route was different...... this isn't the way home. "Conor where are we going?" I asked a little nervous.
"Sshhhhh Laura don't worry just lay back, I've been planning this for a long time" my hands went clammy but I decided to let it be and waited a long ass 20 mins.
He grabbed a blindfold and he put it over my eyes. "I'll lead you there, don't take the blindfold off unless I tell you" he gave me a quick peck on my lips which made a swarm of butterflies hit me. For a few minutes we were walking and the ground beneath me felt very soft, it was sand.........
"Okay Laura take the blindfold off" I opened my eyes to reveal a small lake edged with sand. There was a giant bouquet with my favourite, yellow roses!!!! I grabbed the bunch but then a note fell out,
Dear my beautiful princess,
We didn't start on the right foot but these past few months have been the best days of my life. Your angelic laugh and the way you eyes light up when you are excited, your intoxicating scent, your bubbly personality, your chocolate eyes, the way you blush at any little thing. You are the definition of perfect! You are faultless and flawless you are wrapped up in pure innocence. I want to thank you for showing a part of me that u never knew I had. I can be myself around you and I don't need to hold up a facade, you have showed me a new aspect of life and I feel as though you are like and drug, I'm addicted to you, first it started at a little crush when we would practice our dance routine for the assignment I would always feel this shot of  electricity and then I realized that it wasn't a crush anymore, it was love♡ when the three words escaped your mouth, 'I love you' I knew you were everything for me.you are my world and I will treat you link the Queen you are, so Laura smith will you be my girlfriend?
After reading this note I was jumping up and down. I ran up to him and jumped in his arms and gave him a long passionate kiss. I heard Chears all around me and I saw the whole gang there, nick had a camera in his hand and he was recording us...... I can't ask for anything better than this.

3 weeks later
Today it was conors birthday and I decided that today will be the day, the day he owns me.....nervous was an understandment but my hands were shaking uncontrollably,  conor walked in.. okay my time to shine let's do this! I went to him and I kissed him roughly leaving him stunned. "Happy birthday baby" I whispered. Hie eyes went wide...."Laura are you ready for this?" His voice had so much uncertainty and fear. I gave him him a reassuring kiss "I'm ready conor, i love you so much" he smiled before he took control and he picked me up and took me to the bedroom. He left hickeys all over me and that night was full of pure bliss. The best decision I've ever made.

CONORS POV :
last night was the best nights of my life, she is mine and no one can take her away from me. Her beautiful body was on full display and I could see the marks all over her neck. I smiled and I kissed her on her forehead "I love you baby"

____________________________________________________________________________
HEY GUYS!!! SO THIS IS THE END TO THIS STORY AND YES IK YOU ARE ALL THINKING WTF WHAT A SHIT ENDING 😂 but I hope you enjoyed this story and I will be making two new stories will be maynard brother imagines and the second will be a gangleader story that is not going to be a fanfiction. THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING ❤❤❤