This is so embarrassing!

LAURA'S POV:
"You fucking bitch!!! I'm going to give you what you deserve!!!!!" He gripped onto my hair and threw me onto the floor. "P..pl....please d.d..d...d.ont" I begged.
"Shutup you fucking whore!!!I should have done this long ago"
I woke up panting,breathless and feeling scared. I felt vulnerable.. I haven't had one of these nightmares about him in a long time......what do I dooo!!!!!!!
The whole night I couldn't go sleep.  My mind kept replaying that nightmare. Soon my alarm buzzed. Time flew by! I took a quick shower. I am sleep deprived so I know I will in a pissed mood all day!
I quickly made a very strong coffee. Ain't no way am i going to survive like this!
I made my way to school and little prissy barbie was standing near my locker admiring her fake nails.
"Excuse me" I muttered
"Bitch what did I tell you!!!" She hissed
"You didn't tell me anything" I shrugged but I definitely know why she was here......
"I said stay away from my fucking man! You don't fucking know what I can do!!
"Look barbie.....I'm not in the mood today just stay out of my way and I won't do anything I will regret."
"YOU FUCKING MAN STEALING WHORE WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!!! YOU SLUT!!! CONOR IS MINE SO BACK OFF!! HE WOULD NEVER GO FOR AN UGLY BITH LIKE YOU ANYWAYS LIKE SERIOSULY DO YOU JUST EAT EVERYTHING THAT COMES IN SIGHT?!"
"ENOUGHHHH!!!! I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU!" I didn't say that......I turned to see a raging conor next to me.
"GET THIS IN YOUR FUCKING HEAD BRITTANY I'M NOT YOUR MAN AND LAURA IS NOT A FUCKING SLUT! DON'T EVER SAY ANYTHING TO HER AGAIN! UNDERSTAND ME?!"
she quickly nodded her head yes and gave me the stink eye.
I rubbed circles against conors hands and gave him a smile. I'm so grateful he stuck up for me.
He gave me a smile back before going to class.
I went to English and behind me 3 girls were gossiping saying how I ruined conor and Brittany's relationship. I turned to face them and said
"Guys could you please gossip about me when we are not in lesson I'm tying to learn" I gave them a sickly sweet smile before turning back.
They looked really embarrassed.
The rest of the day flew by and I haven't seen Kim lately I hope she is okay.......
I made my way to detention and sat next to conor.
I literally banged my head on top of the table
"Hard day?"
"Yes.....veryyyyyy" I groaned
He chucked at my childish behaviour and asked me something I never expected.
"So Laura wanna come to mine today? We can work on the project and u can meet my baby sister."
Okay internally I was fangirling but if he knew that then my plan would be backfired.
"Okay sure! I never knew you had a little sister.."
"Ahah didn't you? Well she will definitely like you!"
I smiled and rested my head back onto the table.
Detention finished and I made my way to conors bike since he offered me another ride.
"I feel like you are my uber driver"
"You can ride me anytime" he gave me a sly wink. I hit his back and started to laugh....
"Why are you like this?" I was still in hysterics so he didn't understand a word I said.
He just ignored me and drove to his house. I sent my brothers a quick text saying I'm with conor. I got a casual 'okay'
conor parked his bike outside a really nice house. It looked really nice!
He knocked on the door and a beautiful middle aged lady opened it, im assuming that's his mother.
"Hello" she gave me a cheery smile.
"Hi, I'm Laura. ."
"Hello dear I'm conors mum but you can call me helen"
"Okay" I gave her a polite smile.
I walked in to see a little girl running around with 2 dolls. She looked just like conor. She was so adorable.
"That's my baby sis anna"
"She is adorable"
She looked up and came towards me
"Hiii!!!! Are you conors girlfriend?"
My skin instantly turned red
Conor gave an awkward cough
"Hey sweetie! And no me and conor are just friends"
"Awweeeee I want you to be his girlfriend! The other one was a witch! I didn't like her!"
"You not alone" I muttered which earned an eye roll from conor.
"Do you want to play with me?"
Who can say no to such an innocent face?
"Of course!"
She dragged me to the living room and we started playing barbie.
"What's your name?"
"My name is Laura"
"I'd love you name!!!! It's so nice"
"Thankyou sweetie!"
I looked over to conor who was just looking at me smiling....
He realized he was staring and shifted his gaze.
I went over to him and pinched his tinted red cheeks
"Awweeeee is conor blushing?"
He kept swatting my hands away and I kept pinching his cheeks.
After 5 mins of annoying him I gave up and went back to Anna.
"Do you like conor?" She whispered
"Nope he is just a friend "
She gave me a look of disappointment.
"Hey Anna want to make cupcakes?" She squealed in delight
"Take that as a yes" he chuckled
We made our way to the kitchen and began to make the cupcake batter..... an idea popped into my head so I got the flour and sprinkled it over conors head.
"Lauraaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! You better run" I ran like hooligan whilst conor came after me with the whole bag of flour.
I made circle around the sofa and I got tired so I asked him for a break. Big mistake.........
He jumped onto me and tickled me to death.
I was laughing so much!!!!!
"C....c....c.c...c.c...c.c.ooonoorrrr!!!"Is squealed
"S...S..ss. ..ss. ..ss. stop!!"
"First say conor is the best!"
"Okayyy!!!!! Conor is the best!"
He then rubbed his head full of flour all over me and gave me and smirk.
We then see conors mum standing there with a happy and amused face.
I then realised the position we were in looked kind of sexual.
Conor jumped of and went a deep beetroot red and my face mirrored his. This is so embarrassing! Although my worst day ever has become the best day ever........
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter xx❤❤ it's a longer one than usual x please vote and comment! Also follow my wattpad account aswell as my I insta:_maynardmayniac_