emotional phone call

LAURA'S POV
Matt started making a plan on how to get me back home and he decided to call conor from my phone and talk to him.
Ring
Ring
Ring
Ri......
"Okay you sick mother fucker we can do this the easy way and you can hand me Laura back or we can do it the hard way and I'll kill your whole gang!" Matt gulped as he heard conor through the phone, If I wasn't in this position I would have laughed at matt's facial expressions.
"Conor erm..it's me Matt and I'm here to help you get Laura back" he gulped again.
"Look honestly me and laura have sorted it out and I regret everything, this is my chance to show her that I am sorry and I swear this isn't a trick I'm going to help you get her back, by now I assume you have already got the address on where we have taken her but I can work on the inside and make sure she is alive" there was no sound on the other side for a few minutes, then conor finally spoke "please give the phone to Laura, I want to talk to her" his voice was hoarse and weak, he sounded sad.
Matt handed me the phone.
I yanked it away from him. "CONOR! I miss you so fucking much! They have ruined me! Please come for me, Matt is on our side please just come fast! I'm scared conor! I'm scared he will do worse too me! I know what he is capable of!" I sobbed. Matt rubbed soothing circles on my back it did help but it didn't feel like conors comforting. "Shhhhhh........Laura baby I'm coming! I'm so proud of you love......I promise I'm on my way and I'll make sure rob dies!!!I'm sorry baby I broke a promise. I.....i.....i .... promised that I would protect you and keep you safe but I broke it I'm so sorry" he sounded very sad as of he was ashamed of himself.
"Conor what are you talking about! You are probably the reason why I'm still alive." I cried more and I just wanted his comfort." Don't worry angel I'm coming for you" I cried even more. I didn't know what else to do I let out a squeaky okay and I just couldn't control myself I felt responsible for all this. If I wasn't here no one would have gone through this.
"Conor, rob goes to grab drinks at  exactly 5 with everyone so when he goes you can come and surprise him." Matt ushered.
"Okay,keep me up to date with everything. Laura I love you my baby" he said before the phone got cut off.
I just layed there clutching my burnt hand and I had tears streaming down my face. Matt said he will be back and  when he did he had a selection of foods and drinks. I greedily hogged all the food eating it like a bear. Matt let out a soft chuckle and combed his hand through my hair he looked at me with pure guilt. "I'm so sorry, I'm a monster.........look what I did to you" he whispered. I looked away, "It's okay what ever that has happened was in the past it made me stronger" I gave him a weak smile. He took the food tray away and I heard a door slam, "I'm back you bitch!!!!!" Robs voice echoed throughout the whole warehouse. He entered my room with the regular smirk and eyes full of evilness. "Miss me?" Was all I heard before something hit me on the head. My eyes rolled back and I felt my self being engulfed into the darkness.

CONORS POV:
It hurt.......it hurt so bad.......it felt as though there was a 6 ton block on my chest, after the phone call with Laura I couldn't handle it. We were on our way to the army Base to get their help but I had to stop the car on the side a while. I've been crying a lot lately but it wasn't just me this time. The boys were also crying. I couldn't help it I slammed my head against the steering wheel making the horn make a loud noise.
"CONOR STOP! THINK ABOUT LAURA HOW WOULD SHE REACT IF SHE SAW THIS!!!" Nick tried to stop me but I continued hitting my head. I.just.cant.handle.the.guilt. I was jolted up when I felt someone punch my arm. It was joe. "Bro stop!!! Let's go get your girl back!" He shouted at me. I took a deep breath before going back in the road to the army Base.

It took us another half hour but when we got there everyone somehow instantly knew what was going on and they had already thought of a full proof plan, they said that just in case matt was tricking us we would go now but to be honest he seemed very genuine about it. I went with the plan which led us to be in a silent chopper fully armed with weapons and we made our way to the Brighton warehouse.
______________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________
I KNOW WHAT ALL OF YOU ARE THINKING, WHEN THE FUCK WILL CONOR SAVE LAURA AND I PROMISE IT'S IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! I'M NOT TRYING TO DRAG IT ON TOO MUCH BUT I HAVE A LOT OF IDEAS OKAY!!! anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter, love you all! Please
Vote♡
Comment ♡
Follow me♡