wanna grab a coffee this saturday?

LAURA'S POV:
All thay I've done so far is think about that kiss.....they way his soft lips were in mine. I'm falling really hard for him.
I made myself some toast and sat on the table whilst scrolling through instagram and I had a request from conor, obviously I accepted it and his account was public so I saw all his hot pictures one of my favs were

Wowww!!! He looked so hot!
"Stalking someone I see" I jumped to see Ryan and Aiden behind me smirking.
I went a deep shade of beetroot red
"I'm not stalking him!" I protested
"Laura.....we know you like him, and believe me he likes you too" Aiden. Reassured.
"Has he made a move yet?" Ryan piped up. No way was I going to tell them.
"Ppfffttttttt!  I wish!"
They seemed convinced so they just gave me wink gestures and kissy faces.
Nick and I went to school today since the others can go whenever they feel like it.....
The drive there was me and nick blasting random songs and pretending we were in a carpool karaoke. We got into the school gates and for once I was early.

I went to my locker and put my stuff inside when conor jumped out of no where and scared me.
"Aaaaaaahhhhhh!!! You dick! You got me shit scared"
He was laughing like a maniac.
"You should have seen your face" He wiped a non existent tear from his eye and gave me a hug.
"Shall we do operation jack and Kim today?"
"OMG yas! Come to mine today, so we can plan it there so jack can't eavesdrop"
"Sure!"
He then walked off.......

CONORS POV:
The way her brown eyes sparkle and the way she has the curves in all the right places. Her flawless skin and her amazing personality. She was beautiful from the inside and out..... I'm glad nothing is awkward between us after the kiss. I'm glad I made that idiotic move because wowww!! It was the best choice I made. I think I love her...............
It was now lunch and I walked towards the canteen and then all of a sudden Brittany came and pushed me against the locker, she came out of no where, she grabbed my collar and gave me a nasty snobbery kiss.
Just then I felt like my heart got torn right out of my chest because Laura walked past laughing but the second she saw me, she had an expression of pain but I couldn't catch a proper glimpse of it. She then turned away and walked the opposite direction.
I pushed this bitch off me and wiped her stupid godamn lipstick off my face...
"YOU FUCKING BITCH! STAY AWAY FROM ME!!! DON'T EVER BREATHE IN THE SAME DIRECTION AS ME OR EVEN LOOK AT ME!!"
I stormed of hoping to find Laura around. Then I saw her standing with Kim with a sad smile.........
She saw me coming and tried to act normal, but I knew it was a fake smile. "Laura....."
"Hey conor"
I felt nervous for some reason
"Want to go grab grab a coffee on Saturday?"
"Sure" she gave a real smile.
Why did I feel as though she would reject my offer? I'm glad she didn't.....
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Hope you enjoyed this chapter xx vote and comment  💕💕💕