we were both panting

LAURA'S POV:
we made our way inside my house and I saw a note on the fridge
We are all out for some work  order takeaway and make sure you don't trash the place -Dylan
"The boys have all gone out and I don't know when they will be back so let's start the project now"
He nodded and I gestured him to follow me upstairs. We went inside the room and for a few minutes he was just looking around.
"I didn't expect you room to be like this"
(Room below)

I decorated my room myself, the most important thing for me is family and that includes my friends, I've never had the love from my parents I've suffered so much and now I've found the perfect family

I decorated my room myself, the most important thing for me is family and that includes my friends, I've never had the love from my parents I've suffered so much and now I've found the perfect family. I have got pictures hung onto my wall for the people who mean the most to me and I will carry on adding them.
I was so captivated in my thoughts that I didn't realise conor had said something
"Sorry what did you say?"
"I said you have an amazing room, it's cool and unique"
"Thankyou" Why was I blushing? I'm an idiot.
"So let's start with the project"
I took the sheet out where it told us what to do.
The first thing was to ask your partners questions to get to know them.
"Okay so we will have to ask each other questions and write it down in our books."
He nodded his head in understandment.
"Okay I'll start, so conor what's your favourite color?"
"My favourite colour is red"
I quickly wrote it down
"When is your birthday?"
He asked
"It's the 29th January 1993"
(An: pretend they are 18-20 your choice😂)
"When is your birthday?"
"Mine is 21 November 1992"
We answered questions for about half an hour. My stomach let out a un lady like growl.
"Someone didn't eat today" he laughed
"Ahah yeah, wanna order something?"
"Sure" he shrugged
"Dominoes or nandos?"
"Ooohhhh I'd love a cheeky nandos" he gave a small wink.
"Okay it's settled, we are ordering nandos"
We carried in with the project until our food arrived.
"Okay so conor do you know how to shuffle dance?"
"Yeah it's one of my strong points"
"That's good! At least we know what to do now"
We were going to practice some moves so I went to change into my sports wear

"Okay so conor do you know how to shuffle dance?""Yeah it's one of my strong points""That's good! At least we know what to do now"We were going to practice some moves so I went to change into my sports wear

I gave conor some of Aiden's workout clothes.
Boy did he look nice! I didn't just say that! Yes you did u lovestruck puppy!
We went to the gym room and cleared out enough space to practice.
Since it was romance we did need to get a little touchy feely but it wasn't that bad.
The delivery guy has rung the doorbell and I quickly grabbed my purse to get some money out. I opened the door to see a person from our school.
He eyed me up and down before resting his eyes on my chest.
"My eyes are up here bitch!"
"I like this view better though" he left left a dirty wink and I had vomit rising up my throat.
I gave him a dirty look before grabbing the food, throwing the money at him and slamming the door.
I turned to see conor rolling on the floor like a dying walrus.
"Oh my god! Laura!!! That was fucking hilarious!" His laughter died down when get saw the nandos.
"Let's eat!!!"
"Conor! What made you this hyper?!" It was my turn to laugh. I loved this side of conor! He is so fucking hilarious.
We put a movie on and Sat down and I ordered the wing roulette so me and conor could try it. (For those of you who don't know wing roulette is a game where there are 10 chicken wings and they each have a difference spice level, some maybe very hit and others may be mild) 
We each took a turn to eat a wing. Luckily for me I got the fucking spicy one on the first round! Conor couldn't breathe because of him laughing so much and I looked like I ran a marathon! It was conors go and boy did karma bite his ass because he was worse than me.
"KARMA IS A BITCH CONOR!"
He rolled his eyes before chugging a milk from the fucking CARTON. That fucking animal!!!
"Conorrrrrrr!!!!! You don't drink from the carton you idiot"
He was panting a lot
"I'm dying here! I'll buy you more milk"
I don't blame him because I had the wings 5 mins ago and I can still feel it. We were both panting like dogs (for all you dirty minded people!)
Finally the spice had gone so we ate the rest of our food in peace whilst watching the maze runner. Then all four monkeys came in and sat next to us, nick stole my chip so I did what any mature adult would do, I kicked him in his jewels.....
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR YOU LOVELY READERS!! 😊😁 Please vote and comment xx💕💕💕