am I forgiven?

CONORS POV:
fuck sake! Is that what she fucking thought if me? A godamn player! Because of these stupid fucking rumors she thinks I'm a godamn fuck boy!
I had to go to detention but I didn't want to go.... I don't want to see her fucking face! How the fuck can someone judge you like that!
I walked into the detention room to see the teacher asleep and a few students including Brittany (she is the school slut btw sorry I didn't mention her name)
She gave me a flirtatious wink and started to put her chest to try and show her cleavage. I hate women with no self respect.
I sat at the far end of the room and 10 mins went past.
Finally the door opened and there she was. Laura... I didn't want to see her but a huge part of me wanted her to come to detention.
She slowly made her way towards me and she reluctantly sat next to me.
"Con...."
"Fucking save it! I don't want to hear a word" I know I came out a little to harsh but I couldn't care less.
She gave a sad and pleading look.
"Conor please let me just explain...I'm so so so sorry"
She took a deep breath before saying  "I'm really sorry conor..... it was so wrong of me to say all those things. I didn't mean any of it I promise, I was just really upset over what happened and I had to let my anger out and I didn't mean to lash out on you, it was a mistake please forgive me"
Okay that was really nice of her to say but I can't just let her walk all over me.
"A mistake is falling off a bike you can't just trip and fall into and vagina" I tried to mimick her voice. She let out an angelic laugh,I just smiled.
"Am I forgiven?"
"If I'm honest with you, your words did hurt me a lot but I understand that when someone is angry they say stuff that they don't mean" i gave her a smile "I forgive you"
It was like she was holding her breath because she let a huge sigh of relief and she gave me a warm smile.
"Conor babayyyyyy!!" Ugh that annoying ringing sound came in my ear again.
"Britney...." I said through gritted teeth.....
She eyed Laura up and down with a grimace on her face.
Laura just blatantly ignored her.
"I was wondering if you would like to come to my house today...I want to have a little fun"
I'm trying so hard not to cringe
She dragged her stiletto nails across my chest and gave me a perverted lob sided grin.
I removed her hands away from me
"Sorry I have plans" I looked over to Laura and smiled at her
"With who?" Brittany seethed
"With Laura,  we are doing a project together"
"Ugh Laura ruins EVERYTHING!!" This drama queen woke the teacher up aswell as made the birds sitting on the window fly away.
"Mrs Brittany Evans any reason why you were screaming?"
" any reason why you were sleeping?!" What a bitch
"I don't like your attitude get out if the class and go see the headteacher right now!"
Her royal bitchyness left the classroom and I turned to Laura.
"Still wanna work on the project tonight?"
"Yes definitely" she beamed
After school me and laura went our seperate ways until I realized that she was walking it home.
"Not so fast Laura."
She looked up at me confused
"I'm dropping you off no way in hell are you walking for 25 mins"
After her contemplating whether to come or not she finally agreed and hooped on the bike.
The drive to her house was peaceful but what I liked the best was the fact that her arms were wrapped around my waist and her head was leaned against my shoulder the whole time............
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter 😊😀 comment what you think about the characters and if you have any ideas, please vote xx 💕💕💕