saved

Warning! This chapter incudes raoe amd violence, please read at you own risk
LAURA'S POV:
I woke up but this time I wasn't in the same room. It wasn't the dimly lit room that stunk like shit, it was a bedroom...........oh god!
I heard footsteps so I pretended to be asleep.
"I know your awake slut!" He slapped me. I went to touch my face but my hands were handcuffed to the headboard. I looked at my body and I was in just my undergarments. Oh my GOD!!! He was going to rape me!
"Now I finally have you to myself, you don't know how patient I have been" he licked his lips and his eyes never left my chest area.
"P....p....p.pppleaseee rob don't so this" I was a stuttering mess and I started to hiccup.
He shook his head before locking the door and coming back to me. I tried to free my hands from the handcuffs but it was no use. He hovered over me on the bed and began to roughly kiss me. My tears were running freely as I felt his hands roam my body. I was truly a slut. I wasn't kissing him back of course which led to him getting frustrated but I didn't give in. He kept slapping me, punching me and squeezing my wounds but I was determine into not giving in. He finally got sick of it and he began to kiss my neck and the valley of my breasts. I sobbed harder and tried to take him off me but it didn't work. I could see his member perked up and it made me sick. My own blood would do this to me. He unzipped his pants and let the dog loose. I screamed, I didn't want this. I tried to kick him but my legs were weak. He began to put my hair in in a makeshift pony tail and shoved his member down my throat. I thrashed but he didn't stop. He vigorously thrusted into my mouth and pushed my head forward my screams were muffled and no one could hear me, then he slapped me.
"YOUR NOT SATISFYING ME YOU BITCH!" all I could do was whimper and go further into the pillow.
He then gave me an evil smirk. He went to my panties and ripped them off. I crossed my legs trying to make some sort of barrier to prevent him getting anywhere near my womanhood. I screamed louder slowly I started to loose hope..... I just knew that no one could save me now. I knew that I was going to get raped by my father. I continued to scream and thrash but it was no use he was about to enter me but the door was banged open and I just closed my eyes tightly and I felt the heavy weight off my body. I instantly closed my legs and went into a little ball and cried. I couldn't open my eyes. I was too scared........
"Baby I'm here now" I hear a whisper I looked up to see the person who I missed so much. I missed his face, his eyes, just his presence. Tears of joy came out.
"CONOR! you came! Conor! I can't handle this! I can still feel his touch lingering on my body! Con I can still taste him! I can't forget it conor!" I sobbed.
He looked at me with tears in his eyes.
"What have they done to you baby" he shot the handcuffs making my arms fall down and he gave me a hug before looking down at me. " please conor, don't look at me! I'm a dirty whore everyone is ashamed of me" he hugged me harder.
"Don't ever say that do you understand me!" he took his hoodie off and gave it to me.
"Wear this"
I put the hoodie on,thankful that conor didn't look at anything but my face and he only saw the top half of my body. Meanwhile on the floor I saw rob moving slightly trying To get up. Conor was raging and he beat rob up endlessly. Everyone came in and saw conor beating him up and all is could do was cry harder. Matt came running in with blood on his lips and he had a relived look to see that I was alive. I cried more, I'm pretty sure it wasn't possible but I did, flashbacks of what rob was doing to me kept repeating. Jack stopped conor from beating rob up. "CONOR STOP! WE WILL DEAL WITH HIM! FOR NOW LOOK AT YOUR GIRL, SHE NEEDS YOU" They all gave me sympathetic looks and I saw hurt flash through everyone's eyes. Conor rushed to me and just held me tight in his embrace. He kept saying sweet things like "baby I've got you" and "I love you so much angel" I calmed down relatively fast and i just kept my head in conors chest and breathed in his welcoming scent. I looked up at him and he was looking at my body,
"We need to take you to the hospital babe" I briefly nodded, my head started pounding.
"Con....I feel dizzy" with that I blacked out.......

CONORS POV:
The chopper landed exactly on the roof of the warehouse and I got my gun out. I was followed by with 20 army men and my boys. I barged in and from there I saw 5 heads turn I didn't think twice. I shot them all. We all split up and went to different rooms. I stopped at this sketchy looking room to find Matt tied up with two men beating him. I shot them both and untied Matt.
"Conor I'm sorry I went to help her but the men saw me and locked me up!"
"Where is she now?!" I asked
"In.one of the rooms on the second floor" I didn't wait a second before I ran to the second floor and that's when I heard her scream. It was at the far end and I ran there but the door was locked so I used all my might and broke the bitch down. The sight in front of me tore me to pieces there she was trying to escape I ran and threw the mother fucker across the room and hit him with the back of my gun. I went to Laura and saw her Brocken self. I couldn't help it or cried. She was terrified, she looked so fragile that if you touched her you thought she would just break. I hugged her tightly and gave her my hoodie before beating rob up. Everyone came in and jack made me go comfort Laura saying that they will deal with him. She needed to go hospital, she said she felt dizzy and she fell unconscious. The police dealt with everyone whilst we rushed to Brighton hospital, I had Laura in my arms. She was immediately led to the emergency room and they operated on her.....i hope she is okay, I put my head down but I felt a presence next time me. It was Matt. He gave me a sad smile "she loves you a lot conor, i regret everything I did to her" it was a very emotional day for all of us and looking at matt's state you could tell he was truly sorry. "I love her more than anything"
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Yayyyyyyy!!!! Conor has found Laura!!!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Comment♡
Vote ♡
Follow me♡
Thankyou all for reading love you guys !