skeptical van

CONORS POV:
Laura slowly fell asleep in my arms and I hear her breathing go even. I tried to close my eyes and get some rest but I couldn't. I need to keep her safe. The scars on her body and all the cuts and bruising. I feel so bad. My baby has been suffering so much and no one knows! I snuggled into her more breathing in her welcoming scent. She is so innocent and sweet but look at what those monsters have done to her! They have hurt her in so many ways!
I had to get some sleep as it was school the next day so I closed my eyes and dreamt of Laura

LAURA'S POV:
The sun shines through the curtains and I started to wake up! Ugh i don't want to go to school. I turned to see a peaceful conor sleeping Soundly next to me. This gave me a chance to stare at his beautiful features. His soft pink lips, his ruffled messy yet sexy hair, the faint freckles on his cheeks and his beautiful blue eyes that always captivate me. Wait........he is asleep so why are his eyes open? Realisation dawned Upon me! Conor was awake and he caught me staring at him...
He gave me a smirk.
"Waking up to see you staring at me isn't creepy at all" he mused
I felt my cheeks turn beetroot red and I covered my face with my hair . Conor let put a heartly chuckle. "IS my princess  blushing. It's okay we all know I'm hard not to look at" I hit his chest and laughed. I got up and went to get ready. I wore a sand coloured adidas hoodie and some plain leggings. I was in the 'I'm too lazy to do shit' mood so a hoodie was perfect.
I come back into the room to see conor face down on my bed groaning about how he doesn't want to go to school. "Comeon you big baby! Get up or else we will get late then you will land your ass in detention and then you will moan about how much you don't want to be in the detention"
He gave me the 'please don't make me' look. I was getting inpatient and conor was getting on my nerves so I did what any mature person would do. I got a bottle of water and spilt it all over his back. My bedsheets got soaked but it was worth it.
"Laurraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!"
I stuck my tongue out and ran downstairs. I hear his heavy footsteps behind me so I run to Nick and hide behind him.
"Laura that's not fair!" He whined.
"Life isn't fair!"
Nick looked confused but then he saw conors back and laughed. This earned a glare from conor.
"You are lucky nick is here! I'll get you back for that"
I got my phone, bag, money and headed out the door.
"Need a ride?" Conor asked
"Yeah but after what I did to you, how do I know you are not planning something?"
He gave me a creepy skeptical look
"Don't worry I won't do anything" I nervously fiddled with my necklace.
"It's okay I'll walk......."
He laughed
"Comeon Laura I promise I won't do anything. Let's get to school then I'll think of payback"
I rolled my eyes before sitting on his bike. We got to school quickly and I went to say hi to Kim, Charlotte and Eva.
"Hey guys!" I chirped
They all replied
"We haven't seen you in ages!! Conor keeping you busy?" Charlotte gave me a wink.
"Noo nothing like that"
"Oh shush we have seen all the chemistry between you guys" Charlotte gushes. I blushed slightly.
"Awweeeee seee! She is blushing" Eva said.
All of them were ganging up on me!
"Heyyy!  That's not fair all three of you are ganging up on me"
"It's not our fault that you have fallen for the sexy badass of the school"
There was no way I was gonna win this. "I give up with you guys!!" They all laughed, soon we were joined by conor and the rest of the gang. Conor sat next to me and the rest scattered themselves between the girls. There was someone new to the group and she was really pretty. "Hi I'm Laura! What's your name?" She gave me a smile "Hey I'm maddie, I'm caspars girlfriend"
(If you don't know who caspar is, he is one of conor's friends and if you don't know anyone then just go to the cast list xx)
Wow caspar has reeled in a beautiful girl who is not a slut.
"Did he pay you?" I joked she laughed
"Yeah, he practically begged me. I said  £50 an hour, so he agreed"
"Oh thank god! I thought something was wrong with you because why the fucking would you go for him" caspar glared at both of us.
"Great! Thanks Laura! You have brainwashed my girlfriend" I gave him a thumbs up and all the guys started laughing.
Maddie gave caspar a kiss "Oh come on cas I'm only joking" he gives her a smile and hugs her. Awww they are so cute. Me and the girls all gave a awwwww and got weird looks from the boys.
Lunch flew by fast and i had my last lesson of the day which was business and I wanted to get my jacket from my locker but I decided not to, I put my phone in my bra since I always get scared just in case my phone falls out my hoodie pocket. Conor has a few more lessons so I told him I'll go home walking.
On the way home my paranoia got to me because I kept that a vehicle was slowly following me. I felt like I was in a skeptical situation and I decided to fasten my pace but the van drove faster. My heart beat increased and then I heard the van door slide open and fast footsteps come to me. By now I was sprinting full speed but it was too late. Two men grip my arms and a cloth went over my mouth it stunk like the chemicals in a science lab. I started to feel light headed and I saw dots before I fell into the darkness..........
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys! This chapter is different x this is the main climax! Hope you enjoyed the cliffhanger! Please vote and comment xx love you all!