Hospital cuddles

LAURA'S POV:
I wake up to see a bright light on the ceiling and I heard the faint noise of a monitor beeping, I tried to get up but it hurt like a bitch. Then I remembered everything, the events came flooding back and hit me like a truck. I began to cry and the beeping noise soon got faster, it was a heart  monitor, it was attached to me through a needle in my arm. A nurse came running inside,
"Good morning dear, you have finally woken up, just try and stay calm okay?" She tried to calm me down but I just wanted one person, conor..........
"Where is conor?" I asked, my voice was very hoarse and dry.
"He went to get something to eat dear. The poor boy stood by your bedside for 4 days and he slept here too. You guys are perfect for each other" she smiled dreamily. And the thought of conor going through all that trouble to stay with me sent butterflies...wait fuck butterflies it sent elephants to run around in my stomach.
"We will just do some more tests and we will get you something to eat and you will also be staying here for a few more days just so we can keep track of your health" she checked my blood pressure and wrote things on a clipboard. Then she left the room and I just sat there thinking about the last week and I started to cry again. I didn't realise that the door opened but  then I was greeted by Matt.......
"Your awake!" He beamed.
"Yeah" I chuckled.
"Erm there is something I need to talk you  about" he slowly sat down and he had a look of nervousness on his face,
I nodded at him indicating for him to proceed. "Well after everything I've done, Laura the guilt is eating me alive and I deserve everything bad, I can't belive that I ruined such a beautiful girl and I caused her such huge masses of pain, and now I've decided that I'm going to live in America now away from everything, my mum never gave a shit about me but you did and I'll be moving there with my uncle so I came here to say a last goodbye to you............. I love you so much and I wish you and conor all the best. You have a real keeper" he looked at me with a sad smile.
"Matt, I've forgiven you and I wish you all the best, I will miss you a lot and you have my number if you ever want to call me, whatever you did may not have been good but you don't deserve anything bad, you still have a clean heart" I gave him a hug and he kissed my forehead. "This is goodbye" he gave me a sad smile and walked out the door forever. I layed in the hospital bed and I closed my eyes but all i saw was Rob with his filthy hands on me. I was traumatised and I just couldn't deal with it. I needed him, I needed conor. Then it was as if God sent down my sexy angel from above he came rushing in. And he hugged me, not too tight but it was tight enough to show his feelings.
"Laura..." He whispered.
"Con..." I cried on his shoulder.
He broke the hug and just looked at me and I just couldn't help it. I kissed him with all my might and I gripped onto him for my dear life. At first he was shocked but then he synchronised his lips with mine. We slowly broke it off and he gave a sweet peck on my lips again.
"This week was killing me baby, the thought of his filthy hands on you made me angry, and look what he did to you" he looked down at my leg and at my bandaged hand.
"Conor I can still taste him and everytime I close my eyes I get flashbacks of him doing those things to me" I hugged him and buried my head in the crook of his neck. He slowly ran his fingers through my hair. "Sshhhhh Laura he is gone for good now and I will never anyone lay a finger on you, I will make sure that there will be no more tears in those beautiful eyes of yours"
The door swung open to reveal the whole gang including a very worried Kim
"LAURRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! !! I'M SO FUCKING SORRY YOU HAD TO GO THROUGH THAT! I'M THE WORST FRIEND EVER! I SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE FOR YOU " she screamed.
I give her a hug.
"Kim shut the fuck up! You are the bestest best friend ever!" She sat down next to me and then I saw a hurt nick. He looked so sad. "Guys can I talk to her alone for a bit?" They all nodded but jack said no.
"Wait let me give her the chocolates first, she must be starving " he handed me Lindors and I smiled gratefully. They all left and nick sat down next to me "Laura why didn't you tell me? We are so close. We could have helped you" His voice had so much sincerity and he also had a tone of hurt.
"I....I. ..I'm s..sorry, you guys would have hated me and been ashamed of me being a sex toy and a young age"
He had a mortified expression. "Why the fuck would we think that!! You are nothing but a huge bundle of joy who can give a mean ass kick in the balls" I laughed at him. "Only you make jokes at serious moments" I smiled at him before hugging him. The rest of the guys came in and we played uno and then they all went except for conor.
"Conor...... first of all for 4 days straight you have been here, you slept in an uncomfortable chair and you haven't eaten properly, you need rest" he gave me a smile. "I'm not leaving your side until you are fully recovered" he kissed my forehead and I pat the spot on the bed so he can join me. He gladly accepted my offer and jumped in next to me snaking his arms around my waist and pulling me into his hard chest. He played with my hair and I fell asleep in his arms.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I liked writing this chapter x What do you guys think?
Please
Comment♡
Vote♡
Follow me♡
LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH