you looked so kissable

LAURA'S POV:
conor sped off and I went inside smiling. Something about him just made me happy. I haven't felt like this in such a long time.
"You like him don't you?" Nick came in smiling at me.
"What? Who? Ppfffttttttt as if"
"I know you do Laura, and I'm happy for you. Conor is a good guy and he will take care of you. I love you and I wish you all the best" he came and gave me a hug
"Even if I do like him, there is no way he likes me!"
"Trust me....I saw the way he looked at you. The way he cares for your safety, in school today he asked how you were. Laura he is practically in love with you" I gave nick another hug.
"Nick I will be going to conors sisters play at 5 today"
"Aww nice! Want me to drop you off?"
"No its okay thanks conor is coming to collect me in about an hour"
He smiled at me before going to play fifa with the rest of the boys.
I went upstairs and did a touch up on my lipstick and my clothes were still okay so I didn't need to change.
There was a knock on the door
I ran downstairs and saw conor with one hand in his pocket, something seemed off but I let it slide.
"We will be walking there since it isn't that far, mum's already there with Anna"
He explained
"Okay that's fine"
We silently walked through the streets of London.
"Conor what's wrong?" He was so caught up in his thoughts. I feel bad... did I do something wrong?
"Nothing I'm fine" he mumbled
"Conor did I do something?"
"LAURA FUCKING DROP IT! I SAID THAT THERE ISN'T ANYTHING WRONG THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL PESTERING ME"  he swung his arms in the air which made me flinch and take a few steps back from him...... I felt as if he was going to hit me.......
"Laura....." his expression changed from anger to guilt as he took steps towards me.
"I wasn't going to hit you, I would never do that! Why did you flinch?"
My tongue was dry and I couldn't say anything.
"I.......I. .........I. ..don't know" I managed to splutter out.
He took slow steps towards me as if he was trying to say  he meant no harm.
He came and he gave me a side hug with one of his hand still in his pocket.......what was he hiding
"Laura sorry, I didn't mean to shout at you. I'm just stressed" he gently caressed my face and gave me a sweet kiss on my forehead.
"It's okay, let's just go if we want to make it on time" I gave him a smile.
He gently held my hand as we walked to Anna's school.
We were just in time and Mrs maynard and a man who I think was Mr maynard  were sitting down on the front row with 2 vacant seats next to them.
We both took a seat and the lights went off.
The play was absolutely amazing! They had a mixture of all princesses and Anna was princess Belle. She looked adorable and at the end she danced with a little boy who had a beast mask on.
I loved it so much!
At the end Anna came running towards us and jumped in my arms and gave me a big hug.
"Anna I loved it! You were amazing, well done!!"
She thanked me before going to her mum and dad. After that Mr maynard maynard came to me
"So is this the famous Laura my family always talk about" I gave a shy nod And smiled.
"Well hello dear, I'm Gary, conors dad, it's so nice to meet you."
" same here Mr maynard" I replied
"Oh please call me Gary,  Mr maynard makes me feel old!" I laughed and nodded in understandment.
"Conor? Where is jack?"
His face went pale but he replied
"Jack had some work to do, so he couldn't make it"
I gave a nod still not believing what he said but I don't want to pester him.
"Comeon Laura,  it's getting late I'll walk you home"
We walked back through the same streets we came from and I just couldn't take it anymore so I pulled conors arm that was in his pocket and instantly regretted it......... his whole hand was bloody and red. I gasped
"C..conor....."
he looked at me angrily but I didn't care! He was hurt.
"Why the fuck did you do that" he said through gritted teeth
"Seriosuly conor!? I'm not a fucking five year old that I won't realize that you are hiding something! Your hand was in your fucking pocket the whole time you asshole!"
"DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT!" He said louder but this time it was my turn
"YOU DICK! YOU ARE HURT!!! THERE IS BLOOD ALL OVER YOUR HAND!"
He slammed me against the wall and trapped me from all sides
"It's not any of your fucking business! Stay out of it"
I sighed
"Con...........I'm sorry okay but im worried.... you are hurt and whatever that has happened is clearly bothering you......I care okay? I don't know why but I just do"
I lowered my head and he lifted my chin up with his index finger and leaned in........ his soft lips gently touched mine and he gave me a sweet kiss........
"You looked kissable" was all he said
I laughed and gave him as hug.
He copied my actions and wrapped his muscular arms around me. "When the time is right I'll explain everything angel" he gave me another kiss in my forehead. I nodded un understandment because I have some secrets of my own and i need to fully trust conor in order to tell him

He dropped me off home and that night I dreamt of the kiss......I'm in love with conor Paul maynard...................
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Hope you liked this chapter xxx❤ they finally kissed and the next chapter will reveal some hidden mysteries...... vote and comment xx