I'm here for you😊💕

LAURA'S POV:
Woww..... I never thought I'd say this but I'm falling so hard for him.
I can still smell his colonge.....
Even though we almost died we still had to go to detention ughhh....
I made my way towards the lunch room and saw Kim waving at me crazily. I ran towards her and she engulfed me in a huge ass hug.
"Kim I will die due to being oxygen deprived"
"Oh sorry! I was just so worried I can't believe I almost lost my best friend!" She sobbed.
We sat down and she started talking about how cute jack looked today then her face went blank.
"What's wrong?"
"Ohhhh......ermmm.....n..nn...nnn....nothing"
"What are you hiding kim"
"Laura let's just go out the lunch room... erm the sun is shining and it's really warm let's go eat outside!"
"K.i.m TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON"
She let a huge sigh escape and said "Turn around" ( An: mayniacs will understand this  😉😉😉)
I turned my body to see him..... what how? No it can't be! What is he doing here!
A panicked expression was planted on my face. He saw me.....shit.........
He made his way towards me and my heart started to go craazzyyyy!
"Hey there baby long time no see!!" He smirked and sat next to me
"G..get a..way from me!"When did I stutter? Show him that he dosent bother you!!! You fucking idiot!!!
"What? I missed to soooo much and your telling me to get away from you?" Is he serious!! I felt a wave of anger overpower me.....
"YES OF COURSE YOU MISSED ME! THAT'S WHY YOU FUCKING SLEPT WITH THAT BLONDE HEADED BIMBO ON MY BED!!!!" by now you can tell he is my ex boyfriend....his name is Matt...here is a little back story,  when I was in year 6 I met this guy called Matt he was new so I showed him around.....we started to be friends then best friends then he became my crush... my lover....my boyfriend at the age of 14 he took me to a party and he gave me my first kiss....then things got more heated, at the age of 16 he kissed a few girls but my sorry ass kept forgiving him then one day he slept with another girl and I was done! I broke it of but he got angry...so he slapped me...... he tried to rape me! He had sex in front of me!!! My first lover crushed my soul!! I can never forget what he did I cried for days, months, years and now that's why I've become so cold hearted and straight forward.
By now the whole cafeteria was dead silent. The devils spawn walked in too and he looked straight at me.....
Matt looked like he had guilt in his eyes but I just couldn't fall for his bullshit again.....
A single tear rolled down my face and fell onto the tiled floor. I ran out the cafeteria and headed straight for the bathroom.
A warm yet strong hand grabbed my upper arm and pulled me back.
"What happened? What did he do to you?"it was conor and the rest followed behind him.
"Nothing..please conor just leave me alone!" I begged. I can't let him see my weak side! My walls have already broke due to crying yesterday. I can't let him in. I can't let nobody in!!
Conors grip on me began to tighten, he wrapped his arms around me.
"Just let it all out angel" he whispered
"I know you are trying to be strong but everyone needs to cry, it's not healthy keeping it bottled up" he added
This let a waterfall of tears fall out. I was in the middle of the hallway hugging a badboy whilst having niagra falls come out of my eyes.
"Wanna talk about it?" I shook my head no which he understood.
"Well I'm here if you do" I smiled. I started of hating this guy but now he makes me smile and that too in the span of a few days
"Conor?" He looked down at me
"Yeah?"
"Can we do the project together?"
"Okay" he gave me a wide smile.
"Good come to my house after school today so we can practice it"
"No problem, I'll be there"
From there we bid our goodbyes and walked off...
____________________________________________________________________________
Hey xx hope you liked this chapter please comment and vote💕💕 also if you wanna give any ideas or ways to improve don't hesitate to message me 😊