punishment number 1

LAURA'S POV:
I was abruptly woken up by a sting on my face.
"Rise and shine bitch!" He sneered at me. I gulped.
"Today is going to be a fun day isn't it?" I just wished conor was here.
I felt a hand touch my leg and it slowly creeped up higher and higher....... I squirmed and tried to move his hand away but he was too strong. "STAY STILL!" He growled. I whimpered and thrashed more. I suddenly stopped moving as a sharp object poked my thigh. A knife........ I stood still and didn't move a muscle.
"Now we can either do it the hard way or the very hard way so you choose. There is no easy way in this game"
There was a knock on the door and a man in a ski mask walked in and gave me my food. He looked familiar. Too familiar. I've seen his eyes somewhere. I focused on him harder and tried to remember who he was. It was no use.
"I'll give you five mins to eat then it's time to send a little clip to your boyfriend" What does he mean by clip?
He told the man in the ski mask to stay in the room and watch over me. I was starving so I ate the food really fast. The ski mask man, let's call him dickhead, kept staring at me and it made my skin get goosebumps.
"You don't recognise me do you" dickhead surprisingly spoke and his voice was so familiar. I just couldn't click to who he was. A smirk was evident on his face even though he had a mask on. I slowly out of fear shook my head. "Oh poor naive laura. It's me Matt"
My eyes grew wide!
"YOU! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!? JUST PLEASE LET ME GOOO" I was full on crying right now. I've been hurt too many times by just one boy.
"Why would I let you go? I'm glad your here I want you to suffer. Badly" his voice was dripping with pure venom. "YOU BITCH! I NEVER HURT YOU ONCE IT WAS ALWAYS YOU TREATING ME LIKE SHIT AND YOUU CHEATING ON ME! I WAS SO COMMITTED! I LOVED YOU! YOU WERE MY FIRST CRUSH AND NOW ALL I THINK ABOUT WHEN I SEE YOU IS THAT BLONDE HEADED BITCH ON TOP OF YOU ON MY BED!" I let every single emotion i had bottled up come out.
Matt started to laugh at me "HA HA HA HA you actually thought I loved you? You really are a stupid naive bitch aren't you? Don't you get it? I wanted to fuck you and that's it! After all these years I found you and I contacted your father...... we are taking turns with you! No one can save you now" He let out a malicious laugh. I wrapped my arms around my knees and tucked myself into into a small ball.
This.really.is.the.end.of.it
Rob came back and he didn't come empty handed..... he has a black briefcase and that wasn't what I was worried about. It was the evil and pedophile type grin on his face.
"Matt grab her phone and record this. We need to send it to lover boy"
"With pleasure" he smirked.
The camera was rolling and my heart beat accelerated from 0-100.
Rob started to speak "So conor, here is one of the punishments I'll be giving this bitch."
He took my legging off with force and unlocked the briefcase and took out a sharp blade he stabbed me in the leg and I screamed hard! I felt like I was going to die! " Now now baby leave the screaming for later, we are just  getting started" he slowly took out a small bottle and it contained some sort of chemical he slowly unscrewed the bottle which made me try and cover my leg. I knew what he was going to do. The heavy weight on my ankle prevented me from escaping but I was so scared I tried everything. He gripped my thigh tightly and pored the liquid all over my leg. I let out agonising screams and cries. I could bear it. I thrashed hard and tried my best to get away from him. I felt hopeless I felt numb I felt limp.
My blood oozed out my leg and all I could do was cry in pain and scream.
"Punishment one is done! Here I to many more!" Matt turned the camera off and sent it to conor.
"Suffer in hell you slut!" He said before leaving with Matt behind him.
I cried and cried. Not because of my leg but because of life I wished to die right now. I don't want to live. I sobbed my eyes out till I was dehydrated and no more tears could come out. My eyes were red and puffy, my throat was Croaky and dry, my limbs hurt and I felt like utter shit! I just wanted to be with my family and friends again, in the comfort of my own home. Will I even make it out alive?

CONORS POV:
All night we searched for ways to find Laura then after 5 hours my fucking godamn slow brain remembered the necklace. "GUYS WE CAN FIND LAURA!!!!!"
everyone's eyes shot up to look at me ! Their eyes were filled with hope.
"FUCK I'M AN IDIOT! I gifted Laura a neckace after she told me about her life and I got a police GPS fitted inside it so she could stay safe and we would know where she goes! I broke her promise! I'm the worst person ever!" I broke the main promise. The promise I made to protect her from all harm...
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
AAANNNNNNDDDDDDD HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER! WILL CONOR FIND LAURA?  Please
Comment ♡
Vote♡
Follow♡
Love all my readers x