looks like we are doing some dirty dancing 😅😉

I made it inside the school just in time. The bell rang for the 3rd lesson which was my favourite! Dance class!!!!! Ever since I was a child I would dance my heart out, my mum thought of putting me in dance classes which I loved. It's my passion,my heart, my everything.
I made my way and sat in the middle  of the class. Soon many people started flooding in taking their seats.
"Okay so class I am your teacher Mrs becket for those of you who don't know" she gave a warm smile towards me and carries don't speaking "today is going to be different. I will be pairing you into boy and girl format. These pairs were chosen by the headteacher....."
The door burst open and conor stood there with messy hair and he was red. Well I'm guessing he has a make out session since he had lipstick on his neck. Cringe.....
"Conor your late.... anyways please take a seat sweetie and try not to be late again"
She is a real nice teacher.
He gave a small nod and sat at the back of the classroom.
"Anyways as I was saying the headteacher had paired you up so these are the pairs...
Jessica and Andrew
Sarah and Jonathan
Ellie and Sebastian
Debbie and Peter
Britney and jacob
Emily and Carlos
And finally
Conor and laura"
"WHAT!!" Me and conor shouted at the same time getting weird looks from everyone.
"I'm sorry I didn't choose these partners"
She gave a soft sympathetic smile.
"Each partner will have to pick out of these two hats, one hat contains the dance type and the other hat contains what type of style is has to be for example it could be street dancing and romance. These combinations will make your dance unique.
So please go sit with your partners and then I will pass the hat around. The deadline for this is in 2 weeks and you will be performing it in front of the school. Whoever wins gets a trophy! Best of luck!!"
So I patiently waited for conor to come here but since we wasn't going to move anytime soon I went over time he back and sat next to him, creating as much distance as humanly possible.
"Let's just get this over with..."
The hat came to our table and I picked the type of dance whilst conor picked the dance style...
I picked out shuffle dancing which was one of my faves. Conor opened his folded piece of paper and smirked at me........
"Looks like we are going to do some dirty dancing my sweet" he winked at me but at first I was confused then he realized and said "we have romance"
You have got to be kidding me.
"Seriosuly!!!!!"
"No I'm joking it says on the paper that  we can go home and sleep see!!!!"
What got him pissed "What's happened to you a few seconds ago you were talking about dirty dancing"
He didn't reply instead he went out the classroom slamming the door shut.
"Laura could you please go find your partner because the whole point of this is to cooperate"
"Yes miss " I smiled and walked out.
Now where would a badboy go?
I looked throughout the whole school. My feet were aching finally I came to a little shed just a few yards away from the football pitch. Fingers crossed I walked inside to see conor sitting on a dusty stool playing subway surfers on his phone.
"Finally in have been looking everywhere for you!" I let out my tired sigh and sat next to him.
"I thought you didn't wanna work with me so why did you fucking come looking for me?"
Ughhh I'm too tired
"Look Mrs becket said we have to cooperate so please let's just put our differences aside for once! "
"WHAT DON'T YOU GET I DON'T WANNA WORK WITH YOU"
Ugh how has dance class become the worst lesson for me now...........

____________________________________________________________________________
Hope you enjoyed this chapter xx please vote and comment what you think xx 😊😊💕💕💕💕💕