revenge is sweet👅

"So Laura tell me everything that happened between you and that hottie" Does no one understand that I don't like him?
"Well we kind of had a fight in the headteachers office so we have to have a detention for a week until she can think of a suitable punishment"
I sighed
"I don't want to know that! I wanna know about that little session you had with Mr maynard after having a fight with that bitch"
"Nothing really happened to be honest  he just grabbed me before I could hit her because I would have been excluded if I got into another fight"
"But he grabbed you by the waist!!!"
Okay now I had a dead serious look on my face
"REALLY? I almost got excluded you dimwit"
"And if it wasn't for your hero you would have" she sing sang in a hight pitch voice.
To be honest she wasn't lying.... he did actually save me....so should I. ...thank him?
HELL NO! I'M NOT ADMITTING THAT TO HIM!
me and Kim had our girly talk until half 7.
A loud growling noise came out of no where!
"EARTHQUAKE!!"
We both burst out laughing.
"We were so caught up in this convo we forgot to eat"
Making our way downstairs I heard a familiar laugh......
There he was,sitting on the sofa with a can of coke in his hands. Conor.maynard.
Our eyes met and we were like that for a few seconds until I looked away and headed towards the kitchen.
So these were my brothers friends? The badboys of our school.
"What shall we eat?"I questioned
"Hmmmmmmm I'm not bothered"
"Okay how about lasagna?"
"Oohhh yummy! Let's have it with potato wedges!!!"
YESS!!! Now that was a good plan
I nodded my head in agreement. But of course nick had to walk in and join the conversation." Lasagna sounds great! Can you make it for the boys too pleassseeeeeee?????"
He tried to do his best innocent face which made him look like a constipated hyena. But who was in kidding...I finally gave in
"Okay but you owe me!"
With that being said he gave me a bear hug and a kiss on the cheek
"You are the best laura!!" And walked out the kitchen.
Me and Kim started to prepare the food,we continously did the layers in the order of mice, sauce, pasta sheet. For the finishing touch we put a whole load of cheese on top.
We carefully put the tray into the oven and started to make the potato wedges. All preparations were done so now it was time to set the table and clean the mess whilst the food was cooking.
Shiny plates were placed gently on the table with a knife and for on each side aswell as napkins and glasses.
Me and Kim shared a high five. We were so proud of our work!
"Yassss finally done!"
(The table looked like this)

 We were so proud of our work!"Yassss finally done!"(The table looked like this)

The lasagna was done too and the wedges were made too

We placed it on the table and called everyone to come and eat

"Guys food is ready!"
Me and kim sat down. Moments later the boys all came and joined us.
"Yummmmmmm!!!!! Gimme my fooodddd!" When did Dylan turn 5?
Aiden slapped Dylan at the back of head and said "Your sound like a girl shutup!"
"Okay.... let's all start eating guys" I honestly felt like the adult in the house.
Everyone dug in and me and Kim had a satisfied look since all the boys were literally having foodgasms. Not going to brag but it tasted like heaven!!!
"So where is desert?" Did conor really ask that?
"What desert?"
"Well you can't expect me to get full with no desert now do you?" Oh he didn't!
He smirked at me whilst all the boys were looking at us full of curiosity.
And Idea popped into my head.....
"Sure I'll go get it" I smiled sickly sweet at him and walked off to the kitchen.
I got a paper plate and put a huge pile of whipped cream on it.
Whilst he was laughing about something I snook behind him and slapped the plate all over his face.
Everyone started to laugh their asses off. I could stop laughing! Tears where formed in my eyes. I was still in hysterics and my mind just kept replaying his expression!finally I sobered up and said "did you enjoy your desert?"
His glare was cold but I couldn't take him seriosuly 😂 no one could! He looked like a cloud!
"I'd run if I was you angel" his wicked smile made me take slow steps backwards....... he got up from his seat which made me run for my life!I ran into the bathroom and locked myself in.
Shit! How am I gonna get out? So I messaged Nick  asking him to help me

To Nick😈💪👀
Laura: nick please help me!! Avert conors attention so I can make a run for it please!

Nick: okay baby sis I'll message you when the coast is clear

Laura: okay thankyou!!!

For the next five mins I was reading shampoo bottles and started playing with the tiles.
Bzzzzzz!
Nick😈💪👀: the coast is clear now!

Cautiously i unlocked the door and crept out......
I went past the corner to see conor smiling at me with a whipped cream can in his hand...
Oh shittttt......
I was about to run the opposite direction where I saw the rest of the boys and Kim. WHAT! they all ganged up on meee!!!!
"That's not fair! One against 13 is just cruel!!"
"Should have thought about that before smashing whipped cream in my face"
All of them slowly got close to me in a predatory way.....
I went on my knees and crawled under conors legs and ran for my life!
I was halfway up the stairs when I could feel conor hot on my tail. THEN I MADE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER! I turned around and missed a step I was waiting for my face to kiss the floor but conors arms saved me from the huge impact.
Just as I was about to thank him he rubbed whipped cream all over my hair and face.....
I opened my eyes to see a victorious smile on his face
He took some cream of my cheek with his index finger and licked it.
"Revenge is sweet my angel"
____________________________________________________________________________
Hope you enjoyed this chapter xx  comment and vote xx😊😊❤❤❤