Come back princess, I enjoyed it😉

After our little incident in went to take a shower and boyyy was it hard to take the whipped cream out of my hair.
1hr later i finally came out the shower and wore my night clothes.

It was 10:45 and the boys were still here

It was 10:45 and the boys were still here. Kim had left before I went to the shower and I wanted to watch TV.
I made my way downstairs to see conor had changed into Ryan clothes and he had wet hair. Looks like he took a shower too.
I sat on the sofa and grabbed the remote off Ryan and saw that white chicks was on. The boys all groaned at my choice and started complaining.
"Comeoonnnnnnnn!!! We don't wanna watch your chick flicks"
Nick is so annoying.
"Pleaseeeee I wanna watch it!! It's one of my fav movies" I love movies
"What are your favourite movies?" When did conor get so interested?
" Well..... I love white chicks, rush hour and insidious but only if someone stays in my room at night"
He chuckled "Well insidious it is" that sly bastarrrddd!!!!
"No wayyy! Last time she watched insidious I had to sleep on the carpet next to her for the whole night and I found a cockroach in my pants!!"
Nick is such a baby😂
"Well then it's rush hour" I made the final decision and put the rush hour dvd inside.The boys all sat in front of the sofa on the floor whilst me conor and nick and Aiden where sitting on the sofa. I was stuck inbetween conor and nick so mine and conors legs were touching.
Halfway though the movie I felt sleep takin over me so I leaned against nick where he ever so nicely nudged me and made me lean against conor. I was too tired to fight back so I just rested my head on his shoulder. Before I fell asleep I felt and arm wrap around me........
I woke up hearing a loud click.. ugh why do people have to wake me up?!
I snuggled into my pillow even more tying to go to sleep again.
"Laura wake up" joe called out but I just hummed saying 5 more mins before snuggling deeper into the pilollow.
"Laura ppsssttt lauurraaaa!!!!" This time it was caspar and jack and since I was a lazy bitch I couldn't be arsed opening my eyes so I told them to fuck off.
The I heard a laugh next to me...... waitt ...... how did I get in bed last night? I shot up to see a smirking conor looking directly at me. We were still in the sofa and I was snuggling against conor....what the fuck!!!!

"Comeback princess I enjoyed it" he said with pouty face.
"Fuck you!!" Ugh i feel so embarrassed
"Aww your soooooo cute when you blush" for fuck sake that's just made me blush more
"Maynard stop hitting on my sister." Nick said clearly amused about the fact that I look like a tomato. He is meant to be the overprotective one!!!!
"I think she was she one hitting on me " he winked at me. Omg this needs to stopp
I cover my face and he pulls my hands away
"See she is blushing!"
Can this day get any worse??!!!
"Ugh fuck you guys!!! What time is it?"
"8:30 why?"
"Shit! I'm late for school"
I quickly ran upstairs to get dressed. Today I've got dance class which is in one hour!! Ughh!!!!! I love lifeee..........
I wore my cropped hoodie and ripped jeans

I ran downstairs whilst putting my shoe on.
All the boys were waiting by the door impatiently.
"Finally her majesty Laura smith has arrived"
Why are my brothers such drama queens?
I quickly ran into the car and we drive off toward school........

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hope you enjoyed this chapter xx please vote and comment xx💕💕❤ thankyou