don't be a sexist prick

LAURA'S POV:
The bell rang indicating that it was time for the first lesson. Dance!
Me and conor walked together to our dance class......but then a question popped into my head
"Conor.........."
"Hmmmm"
"How did you get my number.....?"
He laughed before replying
"Well angel, when you went to change your top, you left your phone on the table. so I put my number in your phone and named myself Mr sexy"
"But how did you get my password?"
"Awwww poor Laura, I think it's a bad idea putting your birth year as your password"
"Hey! In my defence I can't remember anything else but my birth year"
He shook his head and laughed before we entered the class.
We sat in our designated spots towards the back of the class.
"Okay so students we have an issue..... and I'm really sorry about this but the deadline for the dance project is not in a weeks time but on Tuesday, after the weekend" it was Friday today and me and conor where almost done so I was okay with that, but we heard heard a lot of complaints. Especially from Brittany she was the one who was making the most commotion.
"Settle down class!it's not my decision but please all be prepared for Tuesday and you can have this lesson to practice, you can either go to the gym Hall or the football field. Both are vacant right now."
I'm starting to think of joining the football team now.....I've always loved football as a child aswell as dancing.
"Conor can I join the football team?" He was in the football team so I asked him.
"Ppfffttttttt hahaha Laura you crack me up! The football team? Do you even know what dribbling is?"
"Hey! Don't be a sexist prick! I know how to play football!"
"Okay then today at gym you need to prove how good you are, I want to see what skills you have."
I smiled in victory "Okay deal!"
Me and conor walked to the football pitch where we would practice our dance and I think our romance part of the dance is quite minimum but it's more of a couple type of dance.....
It'd not very long Either it will only last maybe 30 seconds, the teacher did say it has to be short.....
We practiced for half an hour before calling it quits.
I went to take a shower and freshen up. One thing I love about this school of that they provide showering facilities and they even have a hair dryer.
Next lesson was maths
Mental
Abuse
To
Humans
I hate maths with all my might! I think you must have realized it by now.....
Besides maths the rest of the lessons went fast.. it was now gym time which was the last lesson of the day...yasss! It was time to prove that I'm good at football and I can beat the boys asses.
I heard conor say
"Here she is.... go easy on her and I wanna see what skills she has.. let's see if she can make it"
"No need to go easy on me guys, I can play football just like you"
I saw a few familiar faces like jack and Alex and Joe but the rest of the team I didn't know but I have seen them around school. One being the fuckboy jacob......
He gave me a wink and I politely gave him a middle finger.
"Okay in your positions!" Conor shouted
The whistle blew and I ran for the ball..
I dribbled it around the boys and was now against jacob...he tried to take the ball of me but I kicked it in the opposite direction then I dribbled it to the net before scoring a goal!
Conor started clapping..
"Laura I don't even have to say it, you are already in the team!"
"Yassss! Next time don't be are sexist prick!"

CONORS POV:
wowww she had amazing moves! The way she easily dodged the boys and scored a goal was amazing!
She is definitely on the team.
School had finished and so did our week of detention.
I dropped Laura off home
"I'll collect you at half 4 okay"
She nodded before going inside.
My phone rang
"Hello?"
"Erm conor he has woken up!"
"I'll be there in 5"
I was gonna kill this Mother fucker
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Hope you enjoyed this chapter x please vote and comment ❤