3; Stay.. please stay with me

CHAPTER 3

_

"You're late."

I scoff, walking close to where he is standing. "You're early, Not my fault." I start walking towards his car, not caring to wait for his comeback. Taehyung sighs while smiling tiredly, picking up his pace so he can meet mine.

"Where is Jimin?" I ask, looking at him, his jawline sharper than the kitchen knife i have back in my house. Also, really amazed by his side profile, not that I haven't checked him out; one of the handsome guys in the college.

He opens the passenger door of the car, for me, "He has an important meeting with his father, today." Taehyung says lowly. Even if it doesn't bother much, I don't believe what he just told me but let it slide. It's not really my business, what he does in his life.

I sit comfortably on the seat, watching Taehyung make his way to the other side of the car. He opens the door, smiling softly at me, "Seat belt, please." He says pointing his finger at me, I nod my head.

"I was almost screwed today," I exclaim, pulling out the seat belt of his car. He chuckles, leaning in against the steering wheel.

"Don't lie, You make it such a big deal." Taehyung says, raising his brow. A snort leaves my mouth, rolling my eyes, "I was 10 minutes late for the lecture. I am one of the top students of this college, Do you think, the teachers will expect this kind of attitude from me?"

"Oh, flaunting much?" He chuckles, flashing his boxy smile at me. I sigh, laying back in the seat, "Just get going,"

The ride to my home is unexpectedly calm, soft music playing in the background. The sun is setting slowly, painting the sky with bright and beautiful, different shades of colors. I admire the scenery out of the car's window, the street lights began to flicker as soon it will get dark around.

Too busy admiring the outside beauty that I totally forget the one sitting next to me.

When suddenly my stomach grumbles. I press my lips, covering it with my arm, slowly looking at Taehyung who has a smug grin on his lip, "I guess, You're hungry."

I giggle, nibbling on my bottom lip, "You guessed it right."

He lets out a small chuckle, "Don't be embarrassed, Y/N. Let's eat together before going home, hmm?" Taehyung raise his eyebrow, sparing me a quick glance before looking back at the road.

"I can't say no to food but you are paying." I smile big.

"Sure," He winks.

I stamp my feet repeatedly, "Perfect! now drive a little faster," threatening the poor guy; who is kind enough to treat me with food.

I feel like i would punch someone in the face if i don't get my food now.

Taehyung scoffs, changing the gear of the car, "Sure babe, If that's what you want." He mumbles loud enough for me to hear while pressing the peddle hard.

The car stops abruptly in the middle of the empty street. I look at Taehyung, glaring, "I told you to drive fast not wild."

He chuckles innocently, "We are here, come one move out." He immediately unbuckles the seat belt and steps out of the car. I sigh deeply, doing the same and move out of the car.

I look around the place, it's quite familiar area. I guess, we are close my house but I've never been here before as I usually eat at home.

"Do you like tteokbokki?" Taehyung questions, catching his bottom lip with teeth. I smile wide, staring at him while wrapping hands around my body.