13; Wild night, tonight (1)

Chapter 13

-

The house is jam packed. The lights of different colors flicker throughout the place. Close bodies dancing and grinding against each other, every visible part of their skin shimmering with a layer of sweat.

Your nose scrunching up, unknowingly at the scene in front of you. You don't like the feeling of body brushing against yours, specially sweaty bodies.

You can literally smell all of the emotions and different scents in the living room. It's a mixture of lust, excitement, alcohol, sweat and heavy perfume filling up and hitting your nostrils.

The loud music banging around the place isn't helping either. You can already feel the building headache, which is going to be a problem for you tomorrow.

A hand casually wraps around your waist, making you jump a little in terror. You were about to push the strange figure away but stop when you hear his voice just against your ear.

"I was waiting for you," He coos, brushing his lips lightly above your ear. Your breath hitches, letting out a shaky huff.

Turning around, your eyes lands on his beautiful, shinning face. The same old smirk, resting upon his plump lips. The distance between us is minimal, to the point I can feel every inch of his body against mine.

"Hey.. Jimin," You mumble closely.

You see his lips, turning into a huge teeth grin after watching you clingy against him. You're trying every possible way to not to link up with any other sweaty body not minding snuggling into Jimin's.

He leans in to closer to speak as the loud music is cutting his voice, "You look really hot,"

Cheeks hitting but due to the not so bright atmosphere, you successfully hide the fact that you're blushing, "So I've been told," You reply, smirking.

Jimin's looking as usual ethereal. Wearing his black sheer button down, you felt the material while holding him and tight pair of jeans hugging his legs perfectly.

Jimin's brow raises in amazement. Pulling your closer, almost trapping you in his arms, he speaks, "Who flirted with my baby?"

You roll your eyes, wrapping your hands around his neck slowly, "Who can flirt with me? Knowing who you are,"

"Ah, true," He flashes an eye smile to you.

Did you lie? You didn't exactly know, whether to call it flirting what happened back down with Jeongguk. Speaking of him, Your eyes wander around the place, looking for the beautiful pair of brown eyes but you didn't happen to see him.

"Looking for someone?" Jimin's voice close to your ear catches your attention. You immediately look at him, nodding your head, "Yes, Hani. I can't see her," You lied again?

Jimin rests his both hands on top of your ass, without realizing you both were moving and dancing to the beat of the music. His hands are all over your body, damn! he's all over you. Protecting you, at the moment you felt safe, secure most importantly glad not to feel anyone's dripping sweat.

Watching your surroundings closely the place where Jimin lives, you look around in aw. The house is classy yet simple with white walls. That's when you feel another pair of hands moving down your waist, you turn around to see Hani grinning.

You immediately drop your hands from Jimin's body, turning around, "Where the hell were you?" You scream into her ear. She pushes you a little away, scrunching up her nose, "I was at the drinks area with Tae but why the hell are you screaming in my ear," She tells, pulling you closer.