1 million reads

When I was writing this book, I did not expect it to reach even 100k reads but today it has reached 1million reads and its such an unbelievable thing for me. I never imagined any of my book to reach at such a point but I'm glad MAD LOVE did.

I'd like to thank each and everyone of you who has ever came across this book, who has read this book 1 time or like more than 1 time, who commented, who voted, who doesn't do anything but silently enjoyed the book, or who just finished reading  and who just started reading the book.

Thank you so much. This is the best birthday gift I got besides being sick on my birthday and forced to stay in bed. 

I love you guys so much <3 

And I hope whosoever wants to write any book can have the confidence to write it without thinking "Is it even worth it?" 

My book isn't perfect but the happiness I received after writing, it was perfect. Thank you so much for all the love and support. 

And thank you even if you didn't really like the book <3

Side note: Throw some love to the spin off called BAD LOVE I update it frequently. Also, who's waiting for MANNEQUIN to update, I'd like to apologise for being so late. But as soon as I feel find and recover from the sickness I'm going to update that book first. 

Love, Nik <3