40; Ruin me before i ruin him

CHAPTER 40

- past

A life of isolation is a poor life, man is by nature of social being. To cut oneself off from others is to amputate a part of ones existence, what Jimin started to do.

Taehyung searched every possible place where he could have been but found him no where. He was worried sick and tensed as Jimin was not at his best behaviour.

But there was still a place left where he found it hard to go though he had no choice left.

With a huge sigh that escaped his lips, Taehyung punched in the pass code. Memories of her hitting him instantly, his heart quickened at the thought of her. She left her marks all over the house even her smell was still present.

The minor differences Taehyung saw in the house had become major to him. When she was around, it was clean and shiny all the time but now a thin layer of dust was clearly visible to his naked eyes.

He frowned slightly, moving across the living area. He knew Jimin would be in her bedroom if not any where else.

"Jimin.."

Taehyung called out for him but got no response. He grew worried and increased his pace with an instant. Upon reaching in front her bedroom door, he was hesitant to enter but opened eventually.

The moment he opened the door, a view came in contact with his eyes that he least expected.

A shaky breath escaped his mouth, unconsciously as his body leaned against the door frame. If Jimin grew weak after what happened.. Taehyung wasn't strong too.

"Jimin, what are you doing?" Taehyung whispered, wandering his eyes around the room.

The room was filled with her clothes laying all around, from floor to bed, her photos spread at every corner of the room and a very faint scent of her perfume.

His feet walked on their own towards the bed where Jimin was laying curled up in a ball. He had a thin pair of clothing clutched against his chest, tightly and also an extra large jacket that she wore is now on his body.

Taehyung shut his eyes, the pain he felt was nothing compared to what his best friend was feeling. She was very close to him but to Jimin she was his everything.

He slowly moved his hands closer to his face, brushing away the black hair bangs away from his forehead.

Jimin was asleep, looked so peaceful but this was the only time he looked like this. Taehyung did not want to wake up him but he has to, the boy is here since more than three days.

God knows if he has eaten anything or not..

"Jimin, wake up!" Taehyung said, shaking him by the shoulder in hopes of waking him without any problems.

Another light shake and Jimin shot open his eyes. They were swollen, red and under eye bags visible clearly.

Jimin stood up in a sitting position, his back resting against the bed frame. Taehyung noticed he was too weak to even sit straight without support.