37; The calm and collected seems uneasy

CHAPTER 37

-

"It's been more than a month now. I understand, work is important but I want to see you," She spoke through the phone while playing with the sleeves of her sweatshirt.

She was angry and annoyed before listening to his honey like voice, just his voice and her anger melted instantly. That's kinda impact he had on her.

Jimin sighed, smiling sweetly though she couldn't see him smile. He said, "I know you miss me, I miss you too. But the hotel project has started in Seoul and I have to be here for a while."

A loud snort left her mouth, rolling her eyes dramatically, she sassed, "Who said I miss you?"

Jimin whined like a kid, frowning out his bottom lip, "Oh, come on don't be like this now,"

"Like what?" She teased, biting her bottom lip with a silly smirk making its way on her lips.

"Baby.."

"What?"

"I love you,"

"Fuck you!"

They both laughed at the same time. Jimin sighed deeply, fixing his expensive blazer. He had a meeting to attend in a few minutes but he wanted to stay longer so he could talk more with her.

He brought the phone's speaker right above his lips before clearing his throat and started to speak in Busan satoori. "Yah.. don't be a bad girl and make me punish you, hmm."

She felt blood rushing up her cheeks and heart skipping a beat, curling her toes because she wanted to squeal so hard but she couldn't as two pairs of eyes were already judging her, hard.

Though, she loved when Jimin spoke in satoori. How his voice got deeper than usual. She decided to change the topic before she completely lose her mind.

"You are getting late, right?" She said, curving her lips downwards.

She knew, it wasn't his fault. He was genuinely busy that's why he wasn't giving her much attention and time though she can't help but get sad over it.

She needed him badly... but he wasn't there for her.

Jimin lied, eyeing Mr. Byun who stood by the desk patiently waiting for his boss to finish his personal work, "No, work can wait for now. You tell me anything new,"

He paused, looking at Mr. Byun again who showed his wrist to him, telling him he doesn't have much time left.

"Did I miss something? Is Yoongi bothering you?" He completed his sentence, ignoring the signals his personal manager gave him.

She sighed out on the other side of the phone. She wasn't a fool as Jimin thought. She knew was getting late.

"Go! We'll take later, okay?"

"Bab-"

"Go, Jimin.." She said in a strict tone. He sighed, shutting his eyes tightly in defeat. "I love you," She immediately said and hung up the call without letting him say another word.

Jimin knew, she wasn't happy about it but he was helpless. This was his dream project which can make his father proud of him, that's what Jimin always wanted.. making his father proud of him.

-

You sit right across him on the sofa. Jimin looks in your eyes and they go through him like a knife. He seems uncomfortable and he is never like this.