33; All that he is hiding

CHAPTER 33

-

It's a new day, a little too gloomy. The sky is awash with various shades of grey, in places chink of light manages to break through but otherwise it's almost as dark as pre-dawn. The air is heavy with the dampness of a coming storm. You are not a fan of rain.

You eye the sky nervously, the clouds that were bright and white are suddenly all gloomy and dark. You increase the pace while rushing into the college building.

"Leave me alone," You snap.

"Not until you tell me," Hani whines, walking behind you. The hallways are immediately filling up with students, laughing. "Tell you what?" You say, annoyed.

"Why are you smiling like that?"

You stop in track, turning to face her as she is walking behind you. Twitching your upper lip, completely annoyed, "Yah! can't I be happy for no reason?"

Hani puts hands on her hips, raising a brow at you. On the other hand, you let out a frustrating groan, stomping your feet against the floor in the middle of the college hallway.

"I swear, I am just happy without any specific reason."

Hani looks at you weirdly, hands up in the air, "Girl, chill I ain't forcing you to tell me." You look at her, amused "Really?"

She shrugs off her shoulders, "Yeah." You roll your eyes at her response. Unbelievable! she was forcing me to tell like a few seconds ago.

"I'll see you later though," Hani kisses your cheek quickly before turning to the opposite way of the classroom.

"Huh, aren't you coming to the class?" You say, confused. She stops and swings her body back and forth smiling shyly, "Yoongi asked me to skip the further lectures."

You wiggle your brows in a teasing manner, smirking at her, "Oh!"

She hits your shoulder with a book in her hand before running away to the exit door. You chuckle lightly, watching her run out of the hallway. "Crazy!" You chuckle, turning around to walk towards your next class.

It's going to start in five minutes and you are in no mood to get late for this class. Checking the books in your hands, you are walking while eyes fixed on the books instead in front.

Your breath hitches suddenly when you feel someone wrapping their arms around your waist and pulling you towards the empty staircase. You panic when you feel yourself being drag into a creepy and dark area.

"Yah, let me go you idiot-"

"Shh! it's me,"

You immediately calm down upon hearing his voice. His breath fanning right against your ear, arms still tightly wrap around your waist, he giggles, "Hey baby,"

Just these words in his deep, low and husky voice. The Busan accent he brings out sometimes which only make you go weak in the knees and all wet between your thighs but you're still in denial.

"Jimin.."

He lets out a pleasing sigh, hearing his name slipping out of your mouth; loving how it sounds.

Your voice is music to his ears, he can hear all day, all night without getting bored. He can never get enough when it comes to you as if he is addicted to you.

Standing in the same position for a whole minute, not exchanging any words, just the beating of hearts in their own pace, heaving breathing and body heat radiating from him to you.