Love me, give me some mad love*

EPILOGUE

-

Everything is going perfect, just as how you want. Jimin and you are going stronger than ever, if that's even possible anymore.

His mother is so kind, she visited Seoul a few times and apologized numerous times for what her husband did. But she shouldn't apologize for something she didn't do.

She accepts you for who you are..
And you're glad, she treats and loves you like her own daughter.

"Tell me something,"

You smile, poking at his chin. Jimin snuggles closer and it isn't suprising that he wraps his arms around you quickly, "Hmm.."

You ask him, "Why you smile to me, not to others. You are like this to me but different to others. Tell me, who is the real you?"

He smiles and answers, "Look at those trees, they change their appearance with every season. Look at the sky, it changes every hour. Just like theirs, every side of me, is me."

The weather is pleasant, soft breeze brushing against your faces as you both stand against the balcony railing of the shared penthouse with coffee mugs in your hands. You hair waving wild, messing and going places and Jimin laughs so you mess his hair as well.

Taking the empty mug from his hands, you make your way inside the house, towards the kitchen. Placing them near the sink, you tie your hair into a messy high bun before washing few utensils.

After what seems like ten minutes, you feel his presence right behind you.

"What do you want, Jimin-ah?"

"You look tired," He whispers, kissing the skin under your ear, his fingers ghosting over your hips above your abdomen until he finally grabs your waist.

You giggle, wiggling under his hold, "because I am."

"Come here," Jimin whines, watching you move him away from you.

"Wait for a bit will you?"

You smile as Jimin takes you away from the sink area of the kitchen and not listening your words at all. His chest against your back as he gets both your wrist in a lock.

"That can wait but I can't," He speaks in your ear in a husky voice before sweeping your feet off the ground. You screech, wiggling your legs, laughing and hitting him to put you down but he does what he wants.

Jimin carries you to the shared bedroom, both of you smiling whole heartedly the entire time. He places you down on the edge of the bed, gently.

"Should I give you a sexy dance, hmm?"

Jimin asks in teasing voice. You watch with flustered look on your face. How is it possible for him to turn from cute to hot that quick, you can never figure out and the world may never know.

"Aye! Why not daddy!"

You smile, exclaiming and cheering for your hot fiance. He smiles big after watching your reaction. You look into his eyes which he then returns with a sexy wink.

Jimin smiles when you giggle, his arm comes behind you to support your back as he leans in closer to your face. He just wants to kiss but you slap your hand harshly on his soft plump lips.

His eyes widening due to the sudden harsh action, "Shake that booty first then you'll get to kiss me, baby," You say, pushing him away while crawling further back on the bed. Jimin smirks, "Fine, if that's what you want."

He scrolls through his playlist before clicking on the track, take you down by Chris Brown, blasting in a low volume through the speakers in the room, now.