7; Don't name it love, please

Chapter 7

_

"Party?"

I repeat his words, confused.

"Yep!" Taehyung replies. I stare at them for a while. Why are they throwing a party? And if they are, why are they inviting me over? I hate parties.

"Oh, Come on! It's the beginning of the new semester. Let's give a warm and sweet welcome to the new students," Jimin says, smirking.

"I am not interested in welcoming anyone." I reply, folding hands against my chest.

He giggles, "Cute."

I scoff, "Huh? What's so cute about it?"

"This whole thing about you, baby," Jimin leans forward, resting his arms on the table. I lean in too, "I don't find anything 'cute' about it." I say lowly, looking right into his eyes.

His eyes, they always look like they are telling me something, something more than Jimin speaks. Something, he's wanting and begging me to know but i just can't understand what.

"You think I am asking for your permission but that's not like that. I just stop by to tell you about the party. Be ready tomorrow noon, We are going for shopping." Jimin speaks nonchalantly.

I slam my hand on the table but Jimin doesn't seem to be affected at all though Taehyung is low key shifting away, who is sitting next to me.

"You can't force me into this. Party, I might think about it because I'm not exactly a party person. Shopping, I don't want you to buy me anything." I raise my voice while speaking in order to make him understand this for the first and last time.

Jimin stands up, fixing his clothes. He doesn't have a readable expression on his face. "1 p.m. Be ready. We will be waiting right in front of your house." He says in a serious tone.

I get up as well, not even bothering to answer back him. Too exhausted to even argue any further. "See you tomorrow then," grabbing the now empty glasses of drinks from the table.

Jimin grabs me by the arm, pulling me back and stopping from walking away. I stumble a little in my steps.

"Where you think you are going?" He asks, furrowing his brow.

"I am at work. Just because my boss is your friend doesn't mean I can waste my time with you." I reply, frustrated.

He sighs, "Go change your uniform. We are going, I am waiting outside. Be out in 10 minutes."

Jimin smiles suddenly, pressing his soft lips on the sides of my head and walk out of the cafe after paying for the drinks.Taehyung looks back at him before exiting the door. He nods his head telling me to calm down and come out soon.

I sigh, walking back to the counter area, "I so hate you Park Jimin."

"Shut up, You're so in love with him." Lilly giggles, standing on the door with hands fold across her chest. I give her a look, holding the uniform tee in my hand and sigh, "Don't name it love, please."

"I know that look," She says, raising her brow. "What," I ask, frowning my bottom lip and turning around to face her, completely.

Her eyes widen, looking at my upper body. "Oh, Is that a new bra?" She questions completely switching the topic while staring at my chest now.

I blink my eyes rapidly, staring at her, "No, it's not. I just wore it for the first time," and try to defend myself immediately wearing the black sweatshirt.