24; You miss her, don't you?

author's note:

read the chapters carefully because leave some points here and there to connect them from the future chapters.

CHAPTER 24

-

Leather shoes hitting the marble floor, the sound echoing around the silent building. The moment, he entered the main hall everyone stood up to welcome him, respectfully as he stood right next to the head chair.

Dressed up nicely in a black expensive suit, white cotton shirt underneath with a little black detailing on both the collars, his black hair neatly brushed to the one side of his forehead, flashing his features perfectly. He was dressed perfectly for the occasion.

They all bowed down in union towards the young boy, "Good morning, Mr

They all bowed down in union towards the young boy, "Good morning, Mr. Park," the head manager spoke, smiling formally.

Jimin nodded his head, smiling and spoke calmly,"Good morning to all, who are present here for the meeting,"

It was a strange sight for his father to see as he has always been a notorious kid since day one. A small smile makes it way on his lips, hiding behind his palm. He was proud of his son, watching him being how he wanted him to be.

"Shall we start with the presentation," Jimin proposed like a professional. They all nodded, picking up their notepads and pens to write down any important points during the whole time.

The meeting ended well, Jimin proposed his idea to the his dad, the board of directors and all the other few important employees of their company.

He bowed down again, finishing of his presentation about the new project which they're going to start in Seoul. He and his father is ready to take their business from Busan to Seoul now.

"It's a great idea though it needs a little bit molding, here and there," One of the heads spoke. His father nodded in understanding the point they are making.

"PARK GROUP will get through it," His father spoke while standing up from the head chair. Jimin eyes met his, the least he expected was his father agreeing with his proposal. "My son is going to carry out the project further as he wants," Mr. Park announced without any more questions further.

Jimin couldn't believe, what he just heard. He couldn't believe his father is supporting his idea of starting a hotel chain in Seoul. Yes, it was hard but it was worth the shot for him.

They all stood up together, bowing down slightly as Mr. Park turned around to walk out of the meeting hall. But before going, he faced Jimin and smiled,

"You did a good job, so- Jimin," He praised him, Patting on his shoulder. Jimin was take a back bit couldn't contain the happiness that was following in his body after watching his father praising in front of other people.