27; A trip to Busan

author's note:

this whole chapter is third person's pov. i understand the story is getting confusing for some people but i'd just like you guys to me be patient. it will slowly and surely open up with every chapter and i'll try my best to explain it but you guys have to read it without skipping and carefully, the chapters connect well with each other atleast i tried my best connecting them

you miss Jeongguk in the story don't you? but sorry babies this is Jimin fanfic but he'll come soon don't worry.

any questions any thing related the story feel free to ask in the comment section, i'll gladly tell you.

CHAPTER 27

-

"Where are you taking me?" She asked, moving her hands around as she walked with him towards wherever he was taking her. She had no idea where they were going plus why he sounded so excited, suddenly.

He grabbed her by the waist this whole time while pushing her to walk straight. He chuckled against her ear while tightening his grip around her hips. "More walking, less talking, okay?"

She whined, "I can't see anything,"

He laughed for a change and she could not digest it that her grumpy best friend seemed so happy. "No shit, you're blindfolded, dummy," Yoongi hit the back of her head while laughing loudly. She groaned, wiggling in his arms to hit him back but due to blindfold over her eyes she could not make out where to hit him.

"I am removing this stupid cloth. Pray for your life, Min Yoongi," She threatened him while moving her hands at the back of her head to untie the fold but he stopped her immediately putting her hands back on the sides or hips.

"Not yet, princess," He whispered. She whined again, struggling to let him release his writs from his tight grip but no use.

"Ah, I didn't want to do this but you left me with no choice," Yoongi spoke under his breath while he lifted me up in his arms. She panicked suddenly, wrapping her arms around his neck tightly. "You are walking slower than me, this is the better option we have," He said simply walking towards the cottage house.

"I don't even know where we are going," She pouted while complaining.

He sighed, watching her being so whiny about the whole situation everything is planned for her only. Yoongi understood that the whole idea of bringing her with blindfolds on was a little creepy but she trusted him so she should be a little patient now.

"We are here," Yoongi sang loudly and put her down back on her feet. She shifted from one foot to another while finding his hand to support but she could not hold it. "Yoongi," She called his name out while standing awkwardly.

"Where did you go," She whined, reaching at the back knot of the cloth to uncover her eyes. Sliding the cloth off her eyes, she could not open it instantly as the light was to bright for eyes. She had been blinded for about half and hour. She rubbed her eyes slowly and opened them to only see,

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,"

She stood there like a mannequin, not moving an inch. The silk cloth which was covering her eyes earlier slide down her hands on the floor. She cupped her mouth with her palm, overwhelmed after seeing the most important people, remembering her birthday.

"Jimin," She said her name lowly, eyes watering and lips trembling to even say out another word. He stood there will a huge grin across his lips while his arms were stretched up in the air, together.