19; Certainly.. i'm ruined

CHAPTER 19

-

I doodle with my pen on my notebook thinking about this morning, when I woke up next to Jimin.

The first thought was, why did i sleep with him? The second thought, who is the girl he was dreaming about? The last thought, why didn't he answer me properly?

Is he hiding something or someone from me? If he is, why? I mean it's okay if he's into someone like I don't mind huh. He should just better stop being around me then.

A hard flick on my forehead brings me back from my trance, "Yah!" I screech, rubbing the spot where i got hit.

"Can you stop day dreaming?" Hani says, crossing her arms while sitting next to me in the class. The professor has not yet come but then again when are these professors on time for the lecture in the university.

I glare, pinching on her bare forearm, she whines begging me to stop. "Do it again and i'll make sure to pinch you so hard," I hiss. She slaps my hand away, faking a cry while blowing on the reddish area where I pinched.

"Who woke up to the bad side of the bed, huh?"

"No one,"

Hani gives me a look. I sigh, turning a little to face her, "I woke up with Jimin this morning," I tell, causally. Her eyes widen, she almost yells,, "You had sex with p-" I put my palm over her mouth, shutting her immediately, "Are you insane? I didn't mean sleep with him in that way," I tell her.

Yes, that night a lot happened between us but Jimin and I didn't exactly have sex. It was everything but sex.

"Oh.." She says in a singing way. I roll my eyes while pulling back my hand from her mouth. "So, what's the issue?" She asks, looking much more interested. I bite on my bottom lip, thinking if I should really tell her about the dream or not. "Come on, tell me," She nudges me with her elbow.

I nod my head and start to tell her what happened this morning. I tell her, how Jimin spoke 'Did she just kiss me?' with a tiny smile on his while he was asleep but when he woke up and I asked about it. He simply answered again, 'no one you know'.

Hani rubs her chin as if she's thinking too deeply about it, "Hmm, he's lying," She says as a matter of fact. I laugh sarcastically, "No shit, hoe," I play with my pen between my fingers. She laughs awkwardly, "I mean, what if he is dating someone and is hiding from you?"

I frown at the thought, blinking my eyes, "But why?" I say softly.

"Ah.. but he doesn't seem like that to me," Hani says suddenly, "He seems the loyal kind. you know, one woman man,"

"You think so?" I say, pouting out my bottom lip. "Yes, I absolutely believe," She says, hugging me from the side as she pulls me close.

"Maybe," She smirks, "He was dreaming about you and just wanted to tease you a little so he answered that way," She tease, wiggling her brow at me. I blush, pushing her away, "It's not like that,"

"Oooh, someone's turning red," Hani says in a teasing tone. I roll my eyes, "Stop it," I warn her, opening my text book for the subject, where is the professor today?

"Oh, look Park Jimin is entering the class," Hani says, pointing towards the door. My gaze shifts towards the direction she points with a huge grin but it soon fades away when I see no one standing there. I sulk back down in my seat, frowning, "Stop playing around, Hani," I whine, slapping on her thigh, hard.

She laughs loudly, speaking, "You should have seen your face, it was all love struck when I said his name,"

"Ya-" Before I could finish my yelling, I hear a familiar voice, "Who was love struck when you said who's name?"