28; Have you ever been in love?

CHAPTER 28

-

After a long tiring day, I strip out of my clothes before stepping into the shower, toes flinching as they touch the chilled ceramic floor. Turning the water, I let it flow down making me drench in cold water. The water pours down, dripping by my side as my mind fades into dullness and everything is a foggy illusion.

The sensation of the cold water calm me, soothing my sore muscles. I love warm showers but something about cold ones makes it all better or maybe its just me.

I start to think about everything that's been happening with and around me past these days. These thoughts have been clouded up my mind and are not ready to leave anytime soon. Some of them are confusing me, I want to know the real answers for them. I want them to be real with me, if I am going to be with any of them.

Jeongguk, I have not seen him in the college this whole past week. He has been skipping classes and I won't lie but I am actually worried about his where about. After that last ugly encounter we had, he didn't contact me. I texted him once just to make sure he is okay, but no reply. I wanted to ask Taehyung about him but never got the chance.

I just hope he's doing okay and get back to me soon. I mean it's not like I am too worried about him or something I just want to work on the project else I'll find myself a new partner.

Hani and Yoongi, they seem to be really cute together. He is a nice guy at least the first impression was good. I hope they both doesn't break off because I kinda like them together. I mean Yoongi is just her type, she used to joke about being gay because she never found her type of guy but I sense it from the way she looks at him, she likes him way too much.

Jimin, I don't understand him. I don't know what's going on with him lately but he's acting so weird. Like out of no where he marked me with a hickey and told me not hide it, he never did that before. That night when he went all crazy over me, I know he was mad. He lost control and the bad side took over him so that was the reason he acted that way but why now?

Is he trying to show Jeongguk something? This is crazy, I don't even like him that way or do I? God! I am so confused with life.

Then getting in trouble because of some fight? I guess, things are not turning out well for him after so many fights. I just hope he stops beating students around the college, I seriously don't like when he does that.

It just worries me a lot. He has a reputation to hold in the public and I don't want him to spoil it because of some silly issues. I know they are scared of him but that won't stop them from doing anything against him behind his back or anonymously.

I close the shower tap and move my hand to grab the fluffy towel. Wrapping it around my wet naked body, I step out of the shower to brush my teeth. After brushing, I walk out of the bathroom towards my closet.

"I am not even hungry so will just head to bed," I say to myself, yawning right after.

Opening the closet door, I pull out a large oversized hoodie and small shorts with a pair of panties. I wear them quickly as I feel chills rising up my body because of the temperate of my bedroom. The hoodie is so large that my short are not even visible, it seems as if am wearing nothing underneath, but who cares all I want to do is sleep for the night.

But before that I need to dry my hair, last time when I slept without drying my hair as the lazy bean I am, actually got so sick the next morning. Jimin scolded me so much for being so careless.

I chuckle, remembering that day while drying my hair with another small cotton cloth. I read somewhere, its better to dry your hair with cotton cloth as that won't make your look fizzy.