9; What do you mean?

CHAPTER 9

-

I walk towards my locker to take some books, as I'll be going to study in the library for the rest of the day. I have no more lectures for the day; which happens rarely so I'm relieved. I was about to open the locker but someone immediately slammed my locker hard.

"Yah!" I yell, flinching a little. My eyes widen in shock, I was taken aback. Immediately looking at my right, I see a familiar figure standing with a bright smile on his face.

"You startled me," I mutter softly, rolling my eyes. He chuckles, handing me a party pamphlet, "You must know about it already by the host himself, but still it's my duty to inform everyone in the college. So, Do come to the party this friday." He says with a quick wink.

I scoff, opening my locker again to take the few books, "Yeah, thanks." I reply in a low tone. He pouts, leaning his back against the locker next to mine, "Oh come on, be a little sweet to me just like you are with Taehyung," He whines.

"I will try, if you don't scare me like that, Hoseok," I sigh, closing the locker. "I'll see you around then," I smile sweet.

He shifts from one foot to another, standing tall in front of me with both hands in his jean's pockets, "Where are you up to though?" He questions, tilting his head.

I look at him, annoyed by the sudden question he asked me, "Did Jimin ask you to spy on me as well now?" His expressions suddenly changes, "Haha, Who is spying on you at the first place?" He smirks, laughing lightly

I look at him, annoyed by the sudden question he asked me, "Did Jimin ask you to spy on me as well now?" His expressions suddenly changes, "Haha, Who is spying on you at the first place?" He smirks, laughing lightly. "I thought, I'll be the first one," He pouts out his bottom lip sadly.

I sigh, taking few steps away from, "You don't have to know," But he quickly pulls me back, grabbing my wrist tightly. I turn around to look at, "Leave my hand," I hiss, struggling to free my wrist from his grip.

He stares at me with a serious expression. I can't understand him, I can't understand any of them. Why am i stuck with them in the first place? Like, despite of so many girls begging and dying for their attention; they all decided to give me their time.

"You should know," Hoseok mumbles loud enough for me to head.

I stare at him confused, "W-what?" I stutter.

"Whatever Jimin does or will do for you, it's not just because he is obsessed with you. It's beyond that and I hope you know that," He tell in a serious tone. Is he threatening me now?

"I don't understand in what context you mean that but i never asked him to do anything for me." I say. "It's not like it's my fault that he fell in love with me and it's not like I have ever disrespected his feelings." I say, clinching my fist against the text books.

Hoseok gaze softens, "I didn't mean to offend you, Y/N." He sighs deeply, "You just don't know what's happening," He completes his sentence making me more confused than ever.