34; She might have feelings for him

CHAPTER 34

[ JIMIN'S POINT OF VIEW ]

Filled with an overpowering sensation of happiness, I want to forget the reality of my life, sorrows and misfortunes I have had faced till now. The feeling of being wanted by someone you love was an old friend of mine that was lost somewhere out but seems like, slowly and steadily things are going the way I want them to be.

I just don't want to be a want instead I want to be the need.

"He never calls me to hang out with him, hope everything is okay." I say to myself while pouting out my bottom lip. What could have happened that he called me so urgently?

The lift stops at the sixth floor of the building, where Yoongi's apartment is. I step out, running a hand through my hair.

"Haven't got used to the new hair colour yet," I sigh, walking into the empty hallway of the building. Standing in front of the apartment door, I ring the bell twice.

It didn't take long for the door to open. What shocked me is the one who opened the door for me. Never would I have imagined him opening Yoongi's apartment door.

"Tae, what are you doing here?"

I ask confused by him standing with an unreadable expression on his face. He shifts to the side, giving me space to enter the apartment. I narrow my eyes at him as he didn't answer to my question.

The moment I enter into the living room, the confusion is doubled instantly.

"Okay now what are you doing here, Hobi?" I ask, resting my hands on my hips. Since when we all started to hang out like bros?

Hoseok doesn't answer, I look at him with one raised brow. But he just looks away at someone on the other side of the apartment. I follow his gaze and my eyes meet his.

"Can you answer me because these two have decided to stay mute?" I snap annoyed by the behavior of these two people. I came with my cool but lost it.

First, I don't know why they are here?

Second, I don't know why Taehyung looks so quiet and Hoseok isn't answering to my question?

Third, I don't know why Yoongi looks worried?

"Speak?"

I say, growing impatient. Moving my gaze from Yoongi to Taehyung to Hoseok none of them are willing to speak. Why are they standing like three monkeys?

I roll my eyes, groaning in frustration, "Will someone tell me what the hell is happening?" I yell.

I see Hoseok and Taehyung flinching slightly because of my sudden change in tone but yoongi seems unfazed.

He sighs, walking towards me slowly, "Jimin we need to talk about something," Yoongi says, holding my hand as he pulls me to sit on the sofa right across Hoseok and Taehyung.

I look at him, furrowing my brow, "Okay.. about what?"

"You won't over react?" He says, begging me with his eyes. The hell he did now?

"About what?". I repeat the same words again. It's Yoongi that I am repeating myself else...

He lets out a huge sigh, rubbing hands on his face. I feel a weird forming in the pit of my stomach, why am I nervous? I swear if he did some stupid shit..

"Can you stop being so dramatic and tell me already?" I say, frustrated by them enough already. I don't understand why are they even testing the level of my patience when they know I don't have that.