TWO

Thanks to Luna, Ai and Bella, we skipped the queue. Luna was friends with the bouncers, and managed to sweet talk them into letting us in. Ai managed to snag a table in the VIP area and Bella got us free drinks for 2 hours.

I never understood how they could get all the luck but I wasn't one to protest to a free drink. I wasn't a massive drinker and I had only got drunk a few times. Alcohol and drunk people just reminded me of my bad childhood and I never wanted to be like my mother.

I felt like a tag along, but they thanked me for bringing a boy over to them to serve the drinks. He was an old friend of mine when I was in infant's school, but since I left school, I hadn't seen anyone. I only spoke to a few people online.

"Hana, I am so happy you came out tonight!" Ai said, throwing her arms around me "You look so cute"

"I'm not cute," I sighed and reached for my drink.

"Don't be silly" Bella giggled, "You look cute and gorgeous"

I just smiled. Bella had picked my outfit out. I had no choice. I was wearing a black form-fitting dress that sat a few inches above my knee, with thin straps and showed some cleavage. I had a pair of black heels on which as usual, Ai lent me. I didn't own a pair of heels, let alone a dress. I was comfier in jeans and trainers.

"Shall we dance?" Luna asked, "I see some really hot guys on the dance floor and I think I deserve some fun"

"Let's go," Bella said, getting to her feet "Hana, shall we?"

I shook my head "I'm ok at the moment. I think I'll wait for the alcohol to kick in"

They pouted at me "Fine. But you have to dance tonight!"

"I will. Just not now," I smiled and they rolled their eyes at me and jumped up to head to the dance floor.

I let out a sigh of relief when they didn't pull me to dance. I sat with a smile on my face as I watched them. I sipped my drink and I felt a shiver run up my spine. I shook it off and when it happened again, I put my drink.

What was that?

My eyes wandered around the bar until I met a pair of dark eyes watching me from behind the bar. I gulped. He was handsome...but I hated to admit it. His dark hair was messy and covering his forehead and touched the top of his eyes. Before I had realised, he was walking through the crowd heading for me.

"Shit," I said, starting to panic.

"Hello," He said, and it was too late to escape.

I cleared my throat "Hi"

He sat down next to me and it was like I was being electrocuted "Why aren't you dancing with your friends?"

I didn't say anything. He was more beautiful than I thought, and his earrings sparkled as the lights flew around the room. He smiled showing me his pearly whites, and the lip ring in the middle of his lip made me stare. The guy was just smiling at me as I stared at him. Even his outfit was hot. Black ripped jeans, a white shirt and a pair of black converse. His arms were covered in tattoos and my heart started to beat faster.

I hadn't felt like that towards a guy before and it scared me.

"I...I have to go" I said, getting to my feet "Excuse me"

He stood up with me "Do I make you nervous?"

"No," I squeaked.

"I think you are lying to me" He smiled, and he tucked a loose bit of hair behind my ears. My breath caught in my throat "It was good to see you again, Hana"

What?

"Wait," I said, grabbing his bare arm "How do you know who I am?"

His face slightly dropped "You don't remember?"

"No...I'm sorry, but we haven't met before," I said, "You must have mistaken me for someone else"

"I haven't," He said, trying to smile "I know who you are Hana and you know who I am"

"I don't know who you are," I said, as he stepped closer to me "What are you doing?"

He laughed "I make you nervous"

"Anyone would be nervous if a stranger got up in their face!" I snapped "Please step back,"

"Hana, you are not a stranger" He smiled, and put his hand on my cheeks "I wasn't expecting to see you ever again. I thought you moved far away, but I'm glad you are here"

I sighed pushing his hands away "I don't know you"

"I'm Jeon Jungkook," He said, "You were my neighbour when we were younger, but you moved when you were 8"

A sharp pain suddenly attacked my head, and I groaned in pain, dropping to my knees. I had never felt such pain, and I wanted it to stop. It felt like someone was smashing a hammer against my skull and I bit my lip to stop myself from screaming out. What was going on? 

"Mother, why do we have to move?" I asked, as she shoved my things in a bag "I like this house"

"I don't care what you think" Mother hissed, "Get your things and hurry up! We aren't living in this dangerous place anymore!"

"But mother!" I cried, "I don't want to leave my friend!"

"Hana," Jungkook asked, putting his hands on my face "Are you ok?"

"I'm...I'm fine" I whispered. A cold sweat had broken out and I was almost panting. What was that memory? I don't remember moving to any new house. I thought we had lived in my house since I was born and my mother didn't tell me otherwise. 

I looked up at Jungkook who just stared at me, looking worried. He was biting into his lower lip just staring at my face.

Who was he?