TEN

As I reached the bottom of the stairs, I could hear those boys arguing. Jungkook had the loudest voice, and Jin seemed to be the calmest. They were arguing about me but over the shouting, I couldn't seem to understand what they were talking about.

I winced as I pushed the door open, and they quickly stopped talking and got to their feet as I hobbled into the room. Even the one with blue hair was on his feet, looking over at me.

"Hana," Jin said, "I'm glad you could join us. How are you feeling?"

"Better than I was. Thank you,"

Jin smiled "It's no problem at all. Here, you sit down and relax. Dinner will be here soon"

I nodded and let Jin help me to my seat. I slowly eased down, and everyone was watching me. I shifted on my seat wanting people to stop staring and Jin cleared his throat.

"I will take your eyes if you keep watching her" Jin said and sipped his drink.

I looked up and scanned the faces of the men watching me and I found my eyes going back to Jungkook. My stomach rolled on me and I gasped, quickly covering my mouth with my hands, all of the guys frowning slightly.

"What...where is your bandage?" I whispered and Jungkook's eyes went wide "I broke glass a-against your head and you...where is it?"

"I...uh...heal really fast," He said, "Don't worry. I'm fine"

"You..." I stopped, "What...I..."

"Hana, don't worry about him," Jin said, patting my hand "You need to focus on yourself"

"But...I saw the glass sticking from his eye!" I exclaimed, "He doesn't even look like I smashed a glass against his head. What is going on!"

No one said anything and Jungkook rubbed the back of his head.

"You should know," The blue haired boy said "You've seen him heal quickly before"

"Yoongi," Jin warned, "Ignore him. Yoongi is always in a bad mood"

"You need to tell her," Yoongi said, "You have met him"

"I've never met him," I said, "The first time I met Jungkook was at that club. I have never seen him before!"

"Then you need to remember," He snapped "This is why I was against her being here!"

"I need to go home. I don't-"

"Hana," Jungkook was suddenly in front of me making me jump "You have to remember. You do know me. We were friends. I was your Kookie and you were my Angel"

The blue haired boy snorted "How creepy"

"Shut up!" Jungkook snapped at him "Stay out of this!"

"I'll keep my mouth shut...for now," Yoongi said glaring at me

"Hana, please. Remember" Jungkook said, holding my shoulders "You do know me"

"I don't know you," I said, trying to get away from him. I quickly got to my feet and rushed to the door "I want to go home"

"Here she comes with the winning goal," Jungkook said, "No one can beat me, because I'm the best"

A foggy gaze went over my eyes, and I hunched over screaming in pain as something felt like it was tearing my skull in two. I grabbed hold of my head and felt warm tears rolling down my face. My stomach rolled on me and I felt my body drop as the pain got too intense for me.

I was too good at football. I kicked the ball into the goal, and giggled running around with my hands in the air.

"Mother!" I called, "Did you see that?"

Mother ignored me and lit another cigarette, laughing down the phone.

"Mother. I scored a goal," I said running over to her. I went to grab her hand but she smacked mine away "Did you see my goal?"

"I don't care about your goal. Stay away from me," Mother said, walking back into the house "I'm going out. Food is in the cupboard"

"Ok, mother. I love you!" I said, and mother slammed the back door on me. I ran to the ball and kicked it around again "Here she comes with the winning goal! No one can beat me because I'm the best!"

I kicked the ball against the fence and jumped around with a smile on my face. There was a hole in the fence and I saw an eye. I smiled and ran over to the hole.

"Hello!" I said, "My name is Hana. Who are you?"

"You don't need to know my name," The little boy said.

"Then I will call you Kookie!" I said, "Did you want to be my friend?"

"I don't have friends,"

"I will be your friend then. I will be your best friend!"

The little boy laughed "Ok. I will be your best friend"

I heard myself groan but the pain wouldn't stop.

"Mother, why did we have to move?"

"I told you, that place is dangerous!" Mother yelled at me "Do as you are told. You make me feel sick"

"Mother, are you not feeling well?"

"Shut up!" She screamed at me and slapped me "You are disgusting! You are a monster, so just do as you are fucking told!"

Mother locked the door on me and I went to sit on my bed. I looked out the window and felt upset. I didn't want to move. I had to leave my best friend behind.

"Is she awake yet?" Someone said quietly.

"No," Jungkook said, "What is wrong with her?"

"She's remembering," Jin said.

"Why is it hurting her?" Namjoon asked.

"Her memories were wiped," Jin said, "At the time, it was for the best. But now? I don't think they should have been wiped. This is hurting her"

"I didn't think getting memories back would hurt,"

"If they were taking by force and locked away, then it would hurt," Yoongi said.

"This is my fault," Jungkook said, "If I didn't-"

"Stop," Jin said, "Let's leave her to sleep. She needs it"

"When can I tell her?" Jungkook asked. 

"When she is ready," Jin said.

I heard the door close and I struggled to keep my eyes open. What did he want to tell me?