TWENTY-TWO

Kookie and I were playing with his action men when the door was kicked open. I jumped and covered my face, shaking.

"Angel," Kookie said, moving my hands "Why are you shaking?"

"Oh!" I said, smiling "I...it made me jump"

"Who is the human?"

I looked up and saw a blond boy standing there, looking at me. Next to him was a brown-haired boy and he was smiling at me. I jumped to my feet and ran over to them, ready to shake their hands.

"I'm Hana" I smiled "Nice to meet you!"

"You must be the reason why Yoongi is so angry," The brown-haired boy said "Don't worry about him. He won't hurt you, Hana. I'm Jin. Nice to meet you"

"So this is Hana?" The blond said, "Jungkook doesn't stop talking about you. I'm Namjoon"

"I'm 7 years old. How old are you? Are you Kookie's brothers as well?" I asked.

"I'm 12 and Namjoon is 11" Jin smiled at me "What are you two playing?"

"We are playing with my action men," Kookie said, "I'm the prince and Hana is the princess who was captured. I'm going to save her"

"How?" Namjoon asked, and he sat down next to him "Are you going to rip their throats out?"

"That's not very nice," I said, sitting next to Kookie. He held my hand and I grinned at his older brothers "He is going to bash them on the head, and they will fall asleep. Then the prince and the princess will run away and get married and live happily ever after"

"How pathetic," Yoongi said, walking through the door "Marriage? Happily ever after? There is no such thing in this world"

"There is!" I argued, "Kookie and me are going to get married when we are older!"

"Yeah!" Kookie said "We are going to get married and we are going to be happy and you aren't going to be invited to the wedding"

Yoongi smirked, and I stared at his teeth "Do you really think a vampire can marry a blood bank?"

I slowly opened my eyes and saw a light turn on from under the door. A slight groan escaped my mouth as my body creaked when I sat up. Even though my body ached, I felt so...alive. It had been a while since I felt like this.

As I wandered down the stairs, I could hear the vampires talking. Their voices muffled, but they soon stopped as I reached the door. Jungkook opened it and smiled softly at me.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, leading me to the sofa.

"I feel..." I stopped "I don't know. I feel different"

"You will do," Jin said, "Hana, you have Jungkook's blood running through you"

"Why did you do that?" I said, feeling slightly sick.

"I'm sorry," Jungkook said, "It was the only way to calm you down without hurting you"

Yoongi tutted "You are stubborn human. Even I couldn't calm you down. That voice in your head was too overpowering that you ignored me"

I looked over at him, his cheeks slightly pink "Thank you for trying to help"

"Stop thanking me human," He growled "I don't need thanks from you"

"Yoongi," Hoseok said, "Don't be so rude"

"Hana," Jimin said, "Would you like something to eat? I can order something for you or even get Jin to cook"

"I say get Jin to cook," Taehyung said, "I'm hungry as well. Jin, make some ramen"

"Yeah!" Hoseok smiled, "I'm hungry for noodles too. I'm sure you won't let our precious Hana go hungry"

"Your precious Hana?" Jungkook growled "She isn't your precious Hana"

"She isn't yours either," Jin said, getting to his feet "Possessiveness is a turnoff, younger brother. Learn to control it"

"I remembered some more," I said, stopping them from fighting. They all looked over at me and lifted an eyebrow, waiting for more "It was the first time I met Jin and Namjoon. Jungkook and I were playing, and then Yoongi came...I found out that you were vampires then..."

"What else do you remember?" Yoongi asked, quickly "Do you remember what-"

"No," Hoseok said, "It's too soon for that"

"Too soon for what?" I asked, "You keep saying that and every time I ask, you change the subject or ignore me. Please, I want to know what I need to remember"

"Hana, you need to believe us when we tell you that," Jin said, "You are only starting to remember. We can't throw something like...this on you"

I sighed and ran my hands through my hair "I would like to go out...or are you going to stop me this time as well?"

Their faces dropped and looked pained. I didn't wait for an answer, I left and went to the room they had given me. I missed my friends. I missed my old housemates and talking to them over the phone just wasn't the same. I had to see them and hug them. The vampires said they were protecting me, but they were just isolating me.

There was a knock on the door and I said they could come in. Namjoon poked his head in and strolled in with everyone else, apart from Jin.

"Jin said you can go out," Namjoon said, "But he wants you to be safe. We are going to go with you, but we won't get in the way"

"Hana, you have to realise that this is for the best" Jimin said, "You will understand as soon as you remember. But for now, we will be with you making sure that the demon clan won't take you again"

"Jungkook will be there as well," Taehyung smiled, "I mean, we all will be. Including Yoongi"

I just nodded my head and Yoongi had his arms crossed, staring at the wall "How...how will I know they...the demons are near me?"

"Don't worry about that" Jungkook said, walking into my room "That's for us to handle. You need to see your friends. Let us handle the demons"

A/N: This is a filler chapter, so sorry if it is boring. The action scenes and all that jazz will show up in chapters to follow.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Let me know what you think.

Much love hoes <33