THIRTY-SEVEN

Jungkook

Hana had fallen asleep tucked up beside me. Her warmth breath on my chest and the smell of strawberries was heavy on the air. I breather her scent in and pulled her even closer. She moaned quietly as cuddled up to me.

She was so beautiful.

I remembered when she first stayed at mine when we were kids, and she did the same thing then. But that was innocent. Hana lying next to me now was not. We had both remained naked and I could feel myself growing hard again, just at the sight of her bare skin.

"Fuck" I muttered and rolled onto my back, still holding her close to me. Even in this moment of pleasure, all I could see was that man. The man who hurt Hana, who broke her down and who almost killed her.

I felt myself bubble with anger and I had to go for a walk. I gently moved Hana away from me and she mumbled in her sleep, as I slipped from my bed. I stuffed myself into boxers and left the room, ruffling my already messy hair.

When I reached the kitchen, my brothers looked up at me, trying to smile innocently at me.

"What?" I snapped.

"How is our lovely Hana?" Jimin asked.

"Sleeping," I said, ignoring his stupid smile. I opened the fridge and grabbed a fizzy drink.

"You haven't healed yet" Taehyung snorted with a laugh and I glared at him "What? I've just pointed out the raw bite marks on your necks"

"I'm sure Hana hasn't either" Namjoon said, throwing a grape at me. I caught it in my mouth and sat down next to Hoseok who just patted my shoulder "From the smell, you both bonded"

"Yeah," I said, eating more grapes "We did"

"Did you ask her?" Jin asked.

"Of course!" I growled "I'm not like that disgusting human who did that to her"

Jin smiled at me "She told you then. I'm glad"

"You knew?" I said, slamming my hands on the table.

"She didn't tell us," Hoseok said, "We found out and it was obvious from the screams in her sleep"

"Was I the only one who didn't know?" I said, in disbelief "Why didn't she tell me sooner?"

"She was scared to tell you," Yoongi said, "Think about it. Some guy raped her since she was 8 years old, and you expect her to just come out with it?"

"How the hell did you find out?"

Yoongi carried on eating "I didn't want to find out and I didn't mean to find out. Hana was dreaming, and it was a bad one. You wanted me to calm her down, so I did. I went into the dream and found out that way. It wasn't intentional"

I ran my hands through my hair "Where is he?"

"That's what we are looking into," Jin said, "According to Hana, she killed him, but he is still in her head tormenting her"

"If he is dead, how is he doing it?" I asked, "I didn't think humans could...he isn't human"

Taehyung sighed "He might have been, but demons have been after Hana for years. Since he was close to her, and her mum was psychotic, he may have been possessed. We are hoping it is this, rather than him actually being a demon"

"What if he is a demon?" I asked, "We can just get rid of him"

Jin shook his head "If it was that simple, yes. But it isn't"

"Why?"

Yoongi turned to look at me "Hana needs to be the one to kill him"

"What?"

"The guy is haunting her, and they have a bond, even if is an unwanted one," Yoongi said, still looking at me "If she wants him gone, then she has to be the one to rid him. We can only support her in this battle, we can't get involved"

"I'm not letting her fight him alone," I said, "You think I can just stand back and watch that?"

"Jungkook, it's not that simple," Namjoon said, "We won't be able to do anything even if we want to"

"I have to help her"

"Then you need to let her fight him," Jimin said, "Even if you do help, it would make it worse and harder for her do it. Maybe impossible. Brother, we might not be able to see him"

"Excuse me?" I frowned "What do you mean by that?"

Jin stood up and put his hands on my shoulders "He isn't haunting us. He doesn't have any bond with us. If Hana wants to get rid of him and send him back to hell, then she must do it. Alone"

My mouth was dry "What happens if she can't?"

My brothers didn't say anything, they just looked away from me.

Jin and Namjoon looked at each other but didn't say anything.

"What happens if Hana can't beat him?" I asked louder "Why can't you just answer the question?"

"Then Hana will die," Hoseok said, grimly. My heart almost broke my ribcage "But, we aren't certain this will happen. We don't deal with demons, so we will need to ask someone who does"

"Shit" I whispered "I can't lose her. I've only just got her back! I've seen her die once and I can't see it happen again. It will kill me too"

"Then I hope your bond is strong enough to keep her strong and face her fears," Jin said, "We will do everything we can to protect her. She is your mate now, so you need to help her get over that fear"

"Does she know?" I asked, "Does Hana know what she has to do?"

"I do," Hana said, and I jumped around to see her standing there in my t-shirt. It hung low on her body, covering half her knees. I swallowed the lust down and tried to control it. I couldn't take her again. Not after hearing this.

"You are ok with this?" I asked.

Hana nodded "Kookie, I need to get rid of him and if it means doing it alone, then I'm ok with it. I won't live in fear anymore"

"But-"

"He took my childhood from me" Hana snapped, catching us all off guard "The man deserves to pay for what he did" Tears formed in her eyes and I rushed forward, pulling her into me. She hugged me back "I'm going to kill him...again"

I felt a painful feeling of pride and love for her, and I hugged her tighter.

"If that's what you want to do...what you need to do, then I will do everything I physically can to protect you" I whispered in her ear "He won't hurt you again Angel"

A/N: They hating~

I IS ON A ROLL