THIRTY-NINE

Hana

I sat at the bar with a drink in my hand, waiting for my friends. Jungkook was sat beside me throwing peanuts into the air and catching them. Taehyung was throwing them over the bar at the guys working, making me giggle.

Younghoon was there along with a few of his friends. He had 2 jobs and it was a wonder how he ever slept.

"Hana," He said, and leant over the bar to talk to me "When are you free next?"

"Why do you ask?" Jungkook asked, and Younghoon stepped back.

"He is going to help me get used to things," I said, "We spoke about it"

"Oh" Jungkook looked Younghoon up and down "He's alright. You can help her"

I frowned at Jungkook who looked away "He isn't going to try anything"

Jungkook groaned and Taehyung threw nuts at him "I know...it's just when it comes to you, I get jealous and I worry that other vampires are going to try and steal you"

I sighed and shook my head "No one is going to try that. Can they not smell you on me?"

"Shit" Jungkook said, and he grinned sweetly at me "I forget. It's because I'm blinded by your beauty"

"Ew," Taehyung said, "Who the fuck taught you that line?"

Jungkook punched Taehyung who just punched him back.

"Boys," Jin said, pushing them apart "Now isn't the time to fight. Behave or I will send you both home and he learnt from the best. Me"

They both growled at each other and turned their backs. Jungkook pouted as he sulked and I turned back to Younghoon.

"I'm free tomorrow night if you are"

"Ah," He said, "I'm working...maybe...I don't know"

"You have tomorrow off," Namjoon said, clapping him on the arm "If it's to help Hana, then you can have it off"

"Thank you" Younghoon grinned "I can meet you at your house? Only if Jungkook is ok with it"

I turned to face Jungkook, but he wasn't quick enough to hide his scowl. He tried to show me an innocent smile.

"It's fine," I said, nudging Jungkook "Isn't it Kookie?"

He groaned "Yeah, it's fine"

"Hana," Namjoon said, "Your friends are here"

I jumped from my seat and Jin grabbed me "What is it?"

"Humans aren't accustomed to seeing vampires, Hana," He said in my ear "Try not to move like the Flash, and control your speed"

"Oh," I said, looking around "I'm sorry"

"Don't say sorry" Jin sighed "Just don't forget what you are. I don't want to have to make people forget what they saw. It takes a shit load of my energy and I am hungry"

I nodded and carefully made my way over to Mark, who was looking around for me. I tapped his shoulder and his face almost split in half with the smile he sent me.

"Hana!" He cried and pulled me into a hug "I missed you so much! You look great. Jackson should be here soon"

"I missed you too," I said, and as my chin rested on his shoulder, I could see his vein pulse. My vision doubled suddenly, and I pulled myself away. I could even hear his blood rushing through his veins. I swallowed "C-c-come and meet everyone"

Mark held my hand as we made our way through the crowd, and Jungkook narrowed his eyes at us holding hands. Mark was gay, so I didn't understand why he felt jealous. We were best friends.

The other brothers were now at the bar and smiled when they saw me approach.

"This is Mark," I said, and they all shook hands. Jungkook's tongue pressed into his cheek and he shook his hand. He was so jealous.

"Ah!" Mark said, "You were with the blue haired guy from the other month"

Jungkook pushed his tongue into his cheek again "I was"

"So, you must be the guy Hana was on about" Mark grinned and Jungkook turned to look at him "Wow, Hana. You were right. He is cute!"

I felt myself blush and I hid my face.

"Hana, you little beauty!" Mark hugged me "Jackson is going to flirt with him. You are aware of this, right?"

I groaned "Don't let him. Please. Don't let Jackson do it"

"Do what?" Jackson said, in my ear and I stifled a scream. I was a bad vampire.

"Jackson!" I said, and I hugged him "You've dyed your hair"

Jackson grinned "Blond looks better on me. So, who is this guy you've talked non-stop about? Ooo, it has to be the one glaring at me. Hana, he is cute. Almost like a baby"

I giggled "Yes. This is Jungkook and the other guys are his brothers"

"Huh," Jackson said, "Big family. Oh, would you look at this? Blue dude is here. Did you know that when you left, he came back to tell me that you were fine?"

I looked over at Yoongi who just glared at Jackson, who wasn't paying attention.

"I'm so jealous" Jackson complained and hugged me again "You have a cute boyfriend and his brothers are cute too. Mark, shall we move in with them?"

"No" Mark sighed, "Hana needs her space and if we move in, you will flirt with them all and I will get jealous"

Jackson gasped and hugged Mark "You shouldn't be jealous. I love you. We are Markson"

I found myself laughing at their couple name, and Jungkook pulled me closer to him.

"What would we be called?" Jungkook whispered in my ear, and a shiver shot through my spine "We need one. I'm jealous of their couple name"

I licked my lips and I could face him. His eyes had darkened, and I knew what he wanted. I mean, I wanted it too...but it wasn't the time or the place. I wanted to see my friends, so he would have to wait.

As I went to speak to my friends, my glass slipped from my hands and smashed. Everyone was speaking to me, telling me how clumsy I was. But I was distracted by the man and woman I saw walking through the crowd.

They both smirked at me before disappearing.

"Angel," Jungkook said, "What's wrong?"

"They are here" I whispered, and the vampires looked over to where I was watching.

"Who?" Yoongi said, "I can't see anyone2

"My mother...and him," I said, and I looked at Jungkook. His eyes flashed red "Kookie, I saw them. He is alive"

A/N: A little bit of fun.

I want to know what ship names for the following haha.

Hana and Jungkook (Remember)

Hana and Wonho (Tutor)

Hana and Hyungwon (Assassin)

Hana and Taehyung (Like no Other)

ALSO. You might as well ship Hana with all the other members cause I am planning on writing more fics with each member...

Have fun my dudes.

IMSUGAWONHO OUT <33