THIRTY-THREE

"Mother," I said, following her around the house "Am I going to meet my father?"

"Don't be so fucking stupid," Mother hissed at me "That thing is a waste of space and he is dead. If you ever ask me about him again I am going to fucking hurt you"

Mother slammed the door in my face and I felt sad. I wanted to meet my father because I bet he was handsome and was a prince and he would love me and look after me. I walked away from the door and quickly turned around when mother opened it. I was going to tell her that I loved her, but she didn't let me.

"Get out of my house," She yelled "You can sleep in the garden tonight. You disgust me"

Mother slammed the door again and I walked into the garden. I sat on a chair and watched birds fly over and I smiled. Kookie would be out soon. Since the sun was going to bed. I wondered if his brothers were going to play with us again. Kookie didn't like it when they did because they didn't let us win.

I wish my father could play football with me. I was sad that he was dead and that I could never meet him. He was in heaven and I wished he was alive.

"Hana!" Kookie said, and I saw his face over the fence "Shall we play?"

I giggled and ran over to the table. I climbed over the fence and we hugged each other.

"I missed you Kookie!" I said, and we skipped over to the ball with our hands held "I asked mother something today and she was angry at me"

"Isn't she always angry at you?" Taehyung said, picking our ball up "Let's play dodgeball"

"No!" Kookie said, snatching the ball away "You only want to play because Hana can't get away fast enough. Don't hurt my princess!"

Jimin giggled and pulled me away from Kookie "Then why don't you protect her? Some prince you are"

"Stop touching her!" Kookie said, and his eyes went red "She's mine! My princess!"

Jimin let me go and I ran back to Kookie smiling.

"I'm ok!" I giggled "He's my friend! You are my prince, Kookie. No one else"

"Why are you in the garden again, human?" Yoongi said, and I stopped smiling "Are you that desperate to be eaten?"

"Yoongi, stop being so mean" Jin sighed, "We all know that you won't hurt Hana"

"Shall we test it?"

"Hana" Jin said, putting his hand on my head "Why are you outside so late again?"

I felt sad again "I asked mother about my father. She got really angry and said that I have to sleep in the garden again"

"Your father?" Namjoon asked, "Do you not know him?"

I shook my head "No. Mother said that he died so I will only meet him when I go to heaven just like him. I wish that my father was here. Father would tell me that he loved me and look after me"

"I love you" Kookie said, hugging me "You can stay in my room. My father likes you and he said that he will look after you. Are you tired?"

I nodded and rubbed my eyes "Mother didn't come home last night. I was awake waiting for her to tuck me into bed"

"Why do you love that woman?" Yoongi laughed, "All she does is mistreat you, yet you love her? Humans are stupid"

"Stop calling her stupid!" Kookie said, pushing him "We love our mother even though she was mean. You cried when she left"

Yoongi growled and grabbed Jungkook's throat lifting him into the air "If you ever say that again, I will snap your puny neck"

"Stop!" I cried, and I ran into Yoongi, but I bounced off him. I jumped to my feet and started hitting him as hard as I could "Don't hurt Kookie! I'm sorry! I won't say I love her anymore"

Yoongi tutted and dropped Kookie "Stop hitting me, Hana. Stop crying"

"You called me by my name" I cried, and I hugged him "I'm sorry. I'll be a good girl. I promise"

Yoongi sighed and put his hand on my head "I didn't mean to make you cry" He muttered "You can't help but love your mother...but you can let go of me now. I don't like being touched by a human"

A set of warm arms were wrapped around me, and the smell of marzipan clogged my nose. I slowly opened my eyes and blue hair sat close to them. Yoongi's eyes were closed and he was breathing softly. He was asleep, and I sat in his lap, held close to him.

As soon as I shifted, his eyes flew open and he looked at me.

"Hana" He said and rubbed his eyes "You're awake. Are you ok?"

I nodded "Why am I in your lap?"

Yoongi looked away from me with pink cheeks "I caught you before you fell"

"You caught me?"

"Yes!" He hissed "I couldn't get up because-because you're heavy!"

"That's a lame excuse" I heard Namjoon say.

"Fuck off!" Yoongi said, turning to look at him "She is heavy"

"You're a vampire, so try and use a better excuse" Namjoon said, "You just wanted to hold her"

"Fuck off!" Yoongi shouted and pushed me off his lap...gently "Did you call our brothers, or did you just enjoy watching me cramp up underneath this fucking thing?"

As I went to get to my feet, he tutted and lifted me up "Thank you" I said quietly.

"Whatever" He mumbled, and he folded his arms "Let's go home. I'm bored of this place"

I looked around "Where is everyone?"

"We sent them away" Namjoon said, "We weren't sure what flashback you were having and if you were going to wake up screaming"

"Oh"

"No one should know what flashbacks you have" Namjoon smiled softly at me "We didn't want Kris to find out what that man did to you. Not so soon after you both met each other"

I just nodded and pulled my jacket tighter around me "Can we go home please? I want to...I need to talk to Jin"