FORTY-THREE

Half-breed.

My heart almost stopped in my chest.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Jimin hissed, "Don't you dare call her that"

"That's what she is," Yoongi said, getting to his feet "She is the cause of this. If she hadn't thrown herself at Jungkook, then we wouldn't be in this mess"

"You know that isn't true," Taehyung said, "What is wrong with you?"

"Maybe we should have let father kill her" Yoongi rolled his shoulders and I could feel Jungkook vibrating with anger beside me "Don't give me that look brother. I was the one to drag father from her body"

"How-"

"You are stupid to fall for a half-breed. Then, you mated her" Yoongi snorted, "You must be really dumb if you think that this will work"

I stood holding my breath. I thought...I didn't think Yoongi could be this cruel. He told me that he didn't mind me being around him. He told me that I was good for his brother.

This was my fault...I shouldn't have remembered. They wouldn't be in here if I hadn't remembered. I should have let my mother kill me or even succeeded in killing myself. My chest hurt, and I crumbled to the floor, holding it.

I hurt. Everything hurt.

Jungkook fell to his knees holding me "Yoongi doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about. The knock to his head must have knocked all the sense out"

"No, it knocked all the fucking sense back" Yoongi growled "Look at you. Falling beside a fucking half-breed. If she dies, then we are free again. We don't need a half-breed in our family. Half-breeds should die. Father was right. He knew she would cause us problems and now look at us. In the hands of demons"

"Shut up!" Jungkook yelled, and he jumped to his feet "Father was never right about anything!"

Yoongi punched Jungkook "You, brother, are blinded by your love for a half-breed"

Jungkook roared in anger and slammed Yoongi against the wall. Yoongi let out a cold laugh and threw him across the room with ease. Jungkook grunted as he landed on the floor, and I was frozen to my place, feeling Jungkook's pain.

"Are you forgetting that I fed on her vein?" Yoongi laughed, "You are weak, brother. If you think you can beat me, then have a go"

"Stop it" I cried, "Leave him alone!"

"Shut up, half-breed" Yoongi snorted, "When that man comes for you, I hope you lose against him. You don't deserve to call yourself a vampire...half-breed"

"Stop it!" Jimin yelled and shoved Yoongi "What is wrong with you? Not long ago, you were helping her run away and now you want her dead"

"I have always wanted her dead" Yoongi growled "I knew this was going to happen and I was stupid enough to let it. I warned you all about something bad happening, but no one listened to me. This half-breed strolled into our bar and now look where we are"

I cried silently, and the overwhelming emotion of guilt flooded my body. I should have run away when I had the chance. If only I hadn't agreed to go out with friends, then they wouldn't be here.

"I'm so sorry" I cried, "I'm so sorry"

"Stop saying sorry" Taehyung snapped, "You don't need to apologise for anything. None of this is your fault"

"Why are you lying to her?" Yoongi sighed, "Half-breed, this is your fault and when you die, my brothers and I will be free of you. I will be able to go back to normal, instead of wasting my time and breath on you. Kris didn't even want you, so what makes you think we do?"

"Then just kill me!" I screamed, "It would be easier on you all!"

"No fucking way" Jungkook growled, "Yoongi, you may be my brother but if you lay a hand on her, I will rip your throat out"

Yoongi shook his head "It would be too painless for me to kill her. That man will do the job for me"

"Yoongi" I cried, getting to my feet "What do you think of me?"

"Don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to," Yoongi said quietly. He couldn't look at me, and under the dried blood, I was sure I saw flushed cheeks.

I wiped my eyes and walked over to the door.

"Hana!" Jungkook said, grabbing hold of me "What are you doing?"

"Yoongi is right," I said, "If I die, then you will all be free"

"If you die, then you are going to kill me too" Jungkook begged, "Please, don't do this!"

"You won't die," Yoongi said, "Sure, you'll be in pain for a very long time, but you will move on and you will find a full-breed"

"I don't want a full-breed!" Jungkook yelled, "I don't care what you say, I love Hana and she is going to be the one I spend the rest of my days with"

"I need to do this" I whispered, "I have to fight him. Even now, I can hear him taunting me. Jungkook, I can't do this anymore. I've reached the end of the fight...I'm so sorry"

Tears fell down his face "No, I won't let you. Hana, you are not leaving me again"

"Let her go," Jimin said, and Jungkook turned to look at him "It's not our fight...it's hers"

"What is wrong with you all?" Jungkook exclaimed "What happened to want to protect her? You are just throwing her away, just like that? All because Yoongi called her a half-breed?"

"Jungkook" Taehyung said, "She is a half-breed and we can't get involved in her fight"

"What the fuck are you all saying?"

"Don't be scared of him" The voice inside my head made me jump and I looked over at Yoongi, who was just staring at me "You knew this was going to happen. We can't get involved. This is your fight, not ours"

I watched him as he spoke to me. Jungkook was still yelling at his brothers, but all I could hear was Yoongi.

"You are stronger than you think. Stronger than us. Stronger than him" Yoongi carried on staring at me "If you want to beat him, remember everything. The pain. The fear. The feeling of wanting to leave the world. Use your love for your friends to keep you going. The love for Jungkook. He might have taken your childhood, but he won't take anything more from you"

"I can't" I whispered.

"You shouldn't be afraid of him" Yoongi tilted his head "I will help you as much as I can...Hana, be strong. When you get back, I will answer your question"

I frowned. What did I ask him?

"Go away now, half-breed," Yoongi said, turning his back on me "You aren't wanted here anymore"

A/N: I worked so hard and earned my pay. All of it, into my tummy~

GO GO relates to me so much 

(ಥ﹏ಥ)