FORTY-SEVEN

Hana

When Jungkook lifted me into his arms, I felt myself relax. I closed my eyes and fell asleep, tired from the angry emotion that had taken over me.

He had taken me home, where his other brothers were, ready for us. They all shouted out in shock when Jungkook led me to the kitchen. I didn't dare look in a mirror. I knew what I was covered in and it didn't make my stomach churn.

Not anymore.

"Hana," Hoseok said, "What happened?"

"What do you think happened?" Jungkook snapped, "She got hurt"

"Kookie," I said, finding my voice "I'm fine. I don't think I have ever felt this good before...it's like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders"

"Hana," Jungkook said, "You-"

"I feel...free" I found myself laughing and I was sure I looked crazy. I was covered in blood, guts and flesh. I looked insane, probably "I'm free. I'm free from him, Kookie. No longer will I hear that man in my head. I killed him. I killed him"

"You should clean up," Jin said, picking something from my hair "Why does this look like bone?"

"It is bone," I said, still smiling "It's rib cage to be exact"

Hoseok gagged "Ok. That's nasty"

I looked at my hands "I tore that bastard apart with my bare hands. His heart was crushed, and his face was crushed by my hands...I hope he felt every tear at his skin"

"I'm sure he did," Namjoon said, wetting a cloth "Here. Wipe your face clean"

I let out a hysterical laugh "I killed him! He won't bother me ever again! I killed him! The guy who-"

"Hana, you are still in shock," Jin said, "Maybe you should go for a hot shower"

"I'm not in shock" I smiled, "Not anymore...I couldn't be happier with what I did"

"Hana let's go," Jungkook said, holding my bloody hand "We can shower together. I want to get rid of the blood on you. I don't want his blood tainting you anymore"

I didn't argue, and I let him pull me to his room. I sat on the edge of the bath as he turned the shower on. I didn't feel guilty. I didn't feel anything towards that man anymore. It was like I had let go of all the pain and memories he caused.

"Hana," Jungkook said, putting his hands on my face "Let's get in the shower"

I nodded, and let him take my torn, bloodied dress from me. I watched him pull his shirt over his head and heat pooled in my stomach. Maybe this wasn't the best times to feel like this.

I saw Jungkook smirk "This isn't the time to feel like that"

I swallowed my lust down "I know"

"Come" Jungkook held his hand out "I need you clean of blood and guts"

The water pricked my skin as I stood under it, and I watched the blood run from my body, and down the drain. I let out a sigh and closed my eyes as Jungkook worked soap into my skin. He massaged it, rubbing away the drying blood from my skin and hair.

After the water ran clear, Jungkook wrapped his hands around my waist, burying his face into my neck.

"I was so scared" He whispered. I could only just hear him over the water showering us both. He held me tightly "I thought you were going to die...Hana, I was so scared of losing you"