EIGHT

"Hana, why don't you explain what happened?"

I didn't want to explain anything. No one needed to know what was happening at home. No one.

"Hana, we are only trying to help you"

"Nothing is going on, miss," I said, "I'm fine"

She sighed "Hana, I'm not blind. You have bruises all over your body. I saw them, so please let me help"

"I'm fine," I said, looking at her "I get into a lot of fights with my neighbours"

"You aren't telling me the truth"

"I am!" I shouted, "Leave me alone, I don't need you poking your nose into my life!"

"Hana, I'm sorry but I want to make sure that you are alright"

"I said I'm fine," I said, and I walked out the office.

I didn't want anyone to know what was happening. It wasn't anything to do with them. It was my fault that this was happening, and I didn't want anyone else to get hurt. Everything that man did to me was only going to happen to me. I wouldn't want anyone else to suffer.

"Hana!" I stopped and saw a few people running towards me. This was our 2nd week of year 7 and I only spoke to a few people

"Hello," I said.

"Your stepdad is outside waiting for you," The girl said, and I felt my heart drop. He even taunts me in my safe place.

I opened an eye to see Mark asleep on the chair, with Jackson curled up beside him. Where was I?

"Ow," I whispered as I moved to my back. I looked down at my arm to see a drip. Oh...I must be in the hospital.

"Hana," Mark said, making me jump "You're awake. How are you feeling?"

"Was I hit by a truck?" I croaked.

Mark woke Jackson up and they both came to my bed, holding my hands. They looked awful, and they were still wearing the same clothes they had on when I left work early.

"You've been out for a few, days" Jackson said.

"What is wrong with me?" I asked.

Mark sighed "They don't know, but one doctor said it might be a severe case of the flu. They have been arguing about it. This isn't the flu, I know it isn't"

"When can I go home?"

Jackson yawned "When you are more stable I think"

"Then take me home" I said, slowly sitting up "I'm not staying in a hospital any longer"

"Hana," Mark said, stopping me from getting out of bed, "You can't leave. You aren't well enough"

"Please," I said, almost begging "I can't be here anymore. I hate hospitals"

Again, Mark and Jackson were making sure that I was fine. They gave me food, water and any medication the doctor had told me to take. I was starting to go downhill again, but this time I refused to go back in. I wasn't going to be locked up in a hospital...not again.

"Hana," Mark said, walking into my bedroom "Someone is here to see you"

I coughed and pulled the duvet closer to my chin, shivering "Who is it?"

He shrugged "I've never seen him before, but he said that he is a friend of yours. Someone called Jin"

My stomach churned on me "I'm going to be sick"

Mark launched towards me with a bucket and I threw up on an empty stomach. He brushed my hair from my face and sighed "You are getting worse"

"I'm not going to the hospital" I groaned, "Let him come here"

"This isn't a good idea"

"Please," I said, coughing again "You and Jackson need to go to work, Jin will look after me"

"I don't know" Mark hesitated "I don't like leaving you alone and I've never heard you speak about him before"

"I won't be alone and I will be fine," I whispered, and he kissed the top of my head "Thank you"

A few moments later, Jin walked into the room wearing a stern but beautiful face. His tattooed arms were covered by a black jacket and his dark brown hair, swept away from his eyes. He leaned on the wall and carried on staring at me.

"Hana," Jackson said, putting a damp flannel on my head "If you need us, make sure you call"

"Also, there is soup in the microwave, so when you are hungry make sure you eat it," Mark said, kissing my hand "Remember to call if you get worse. Ok?"

I nodded and waved at them as they walked out of the room. Jin walked forward and looked down at me.

"You didn't listen to my conditions, Hana," He said, breaking no smile "I could have helped you"

I coughed "What could you have done the doctors couldn't?"

Jin smirked "Now isn't the time to be getting smart with me. Are you dressed?"

I shook my head "I'd have to change too often. Why?"

"Because I am getting you dressed and you are coming with me" 

"I can't just leave my house," I said, "And I won't go back to that house. I still don't trust you. You kidnapped me,"

Jin sighed and sat on the chair next to my bed "You weren't kidnapped. Jungkook panicked and instead of being smart and taking you to a hospital, he took  you home"

"That's kidnapping,"

Jin smirked "No. If we had kidnapped you, then we wouldn't have let you go. We wouldn't have given you food and water"

"You-"

"We could have sold you to other men or we could have used you for our own gratification,"

I felt my blood run cold "I won't be going with you. I am staying here and there isn't anything you can do about it and I don't care that I am sounding like a child,"

"Hana," Jin smiled softly at me "I'm not the bad guy. You can trust me,"

"I don't know you!" I exclaimed but ended up in a coughing fit. Jin handed me a glass of water and I sipped at it "What can you do that doctors can't?"

"You will have to trust me, Hana," Jin said, "The doctors can't make you better. But I can,"