FORTY-ONE

The four brothers were stood around me, still scanning everyone trying to pick out where the demons were. Jungkook had a painful grip on my hand, but I didn't want him to let go.

"We need to go," Yoongi said, "Right now. They won't hesitate to kill the humans"

"What about the other brothers?" Jimin asked.

"They will be fine," Taehyung said, "They can't step foot in the bar"

"Then let's get to the bar," I said, "Quickly!"

"It's too late," Jungkook said, "Time to go"

Jungkook pulled me and I ran with the brothers, to get away from the demons. I was scared. I didn't know how to control my tears, as they ran past groups of people, and I just kept my hand focused on Jungkook. His jaw was clenched, and I could see how tense his muscles were. His emotions weren't hard to read, and they fluttered around in my head along with mine.

"Where are we going?" I asked, trying to keep my voice from shaking. It was no use.

"Kris," Yoongi said, "We can't fight so many demons with you here. We need a helping hand"

"Hana don't worry," Jungkook said, glancing at me "We promised to protect you"

I was about to say something but the pungent smell from before stopped me in my tracks. My stomach heaved, and I fell into the wall. Jungkook was on me in seconds, trying to talk to me, but I couldn't hear his voice. Only his lips moved...I couldn't hear anything.

"Little mousy, little mousy. Why are you running little mousy?"

I pushed Jungkook's hands away from me and I spun in circles, trying to find him.

He laughed, and it echoed in my head "I will chase you till the end of time, my little mousy. You are mine. You will always be mine. I will get you little mousy"

I turned and screamed loudly as his face appeared in front of mine. I stumbled back still screaming and his dark face twisted into a cruel smile.

"Hello little mousy," He said, reaching for me "You are still so beautiful. I could eat you up"

Jungkook's voice...I could hear it again "Hana! Run!"

I couldn't move, and within seconds, the brothers were on their knees, holding their ears, yelling out in pain. I dropped to mine as something sharp and painful stabbed my eardrums. I cried out, fresh tears falling down my cheeks.

What was happening?

"Hana!" Jungkook cried for me, "Get out of here!"

My body felt weak, and I slowly became numb, unable to move. I fell to my side and looked through blurry eyes. Jungkook and his brothers were on their side, still crying out in pain. I reached out for Jungkook and he did the same. Our fingertips brushed before a black haze hovered over my eyes.

"Jungkook!" I screamed, and everything went black.

As hard as it was to open my eyes, I knew I needed them open. My eyelids were heavy as I forced them open, and all I saw was darkness. My eyelashes brushed against something, and I knew something was covering them. I whimpered in fear and as I tried to move my hands to take the blindfold off, chains rattled.

I screamed out in fear as I tried to kick my ankles free of the cold metal on my ankles and I struggled with the chains wrapped tightly around my hands, behind my back. The fabric shielding my eyes began to store my tears, only releasing a few down my cheek. My heart was in my throat as I screamed out in fear and pain.

I screamed louder and louder, hoping someone would come to me.

"Jungkook!" I screamed "Jungkook!"

Nothing. My voice rattled around like it was bouncing from wall to wall. I was scared. I was so scared. I could hear my heart, and my blood pulsed loudly in my ears, as I cried. I could feel the sweat forming on my skin drench the clothes I wore, my fingers dug deep into my palms, so deep I could feel blood trickle from my palms. My breathing had quickened, and I was becoming lightheaded, unable to take a full breath. Fear tortured me, churning my stomach and leaving me with immense stomach cramps. My body had been overrun by fear knocking any rational thoughts from my head.

Sparks of panic settled in my stomach, my painful body shaking with panic mixed in with fear itself. I had lost count of how many times I opened my mouth to scream for help, for Jungkook and my body was slowly wearing itself out. Exhaustion was starting to set in, but I could let it take over. I couldn't show my weakness. But it was so hard.

Fresh tears fell as sobs pushed their way from my mouth. I was sure that salvia dripped from my mouth as I screamed again. Everything was deadly silent making my screams louder and ring in my ears. All I could feel was pain. Terror. My emotions had died and were replaced with ones that I didn't wish to have.

I cried out again, but this time from a bang. A door had been opened. A hair-raising chuckle floated around the room.

"Hana" The voice chuckled "We finally have you. After years of trying, you are now ours. Bring in the others. Lock them in the same room as this bitch"

I heard groans of pain and I screamed out again, knowing who the groans came from. I jumped as the fabric covering my eyes was ripped off and I saw the men drag in Jungkook. He was dropped to the floor like a rag doll, and Yoongi was tossed in, slamming against the wall. Taehyung and Jimin were dragged in by their feet and dropped to the floor. They moaned but didn't move.

"Leave the bitch," The man said, smirking at me "We will be back for you...little mousy"

The door slammed, almost shaking the small room we were in. The brothers didn't shift from their position on the floor.

"Jungkook" I whispered, "Please, wake up!"

Nothing.

"Yoongi! Taehyung, Jimin" I cried, "Please, wake up!"

A/N: When you say that you love me~~

( ͡☉ ͜ʖ ͡☉)