THREE

It felt like the club had emptied and no music was playing, just leaving me and this stranger alone staring at each other. I forced myself to look away from him and bit into my bottom lip.

Jungkook helped me to my feet and he brushed my hair from my face "Did you want some fresh air?"

I couldn't help but nod. He held my hand, despite me trying to pull it back and as we walked, everyone moved out of his way. They parted and stopped talking as he walked by. Who was this guy?

Outside, he sat me down and a jacket went around my shoulders. My head was still throbbing, and I found it hard to ignore it. I was so confused. Why did that conversation with my mum pop into my head? I didn't remember ever having that talk with my mum. I groaned and pressed my hands to my forehead.

"I'll get you a glass of water," Jungkook said, and he walked away. I found myself staring at his wide back, trying to think about who he was. I'd never met him in my life and growing up, my neighbours were female.

I also had no friends when I was home. I wasn't allowed out of the house unless it was for school. I was home alone most of the time.

I winced as the pain tried to come back and I rubbed my temples. I looked up to see Jungkook walking back to me. He sat beside me still looking worried.

"Here," Jungkook said, and he slid a cold glass into my hands "Drink"

I hesitated but drank it. The cool liquid felt nice against my hot skin and I sighed. Jungkook took the empty glass and carried on staring at me. He tugged on the jacket, making it tighter against me making sure no breeze got to my skin.

"How...how do I know you?" I struggled to say.

"We used to be neighbours," Jungkook said, "But...you moved away, and I never saw you again"

"I don't remember you," I said, "Growing up, my neighbours were female"

He smiled sadly "It's a shame you don't remember. You were the only friend I had"

"I should go home," I said, "I don't feel too well"

"I will drive you," Jungkook said, and I shook my head "I just want to make sure you get home safely"

"I'm sorry," I said, handing his jacket back "But I don't know you"

Jungkook's face dropped and he nodded "Yeah...I understand. I'll call you a cab"

"Thank you," I said, "For looking after me"

"Hana, try to remember me," Jungkook said, following me to the bar "Please try"

I just nodded "If I remember, then I will come back here. But I won't remember. I never had a male friend"

Jungkook just gave me a sad side smile "Yeah. I can believe that. Here, you can wait in my office away from the loud music and people. I'll call you a cab"

"Umm"

"Don't worry, Hana. I own this club," He said, not looking at me "I won't do anything. I promise you"

"Ok" I whispered and followed him through to an office "Thank you"

"It's fine," He said, and he left.

I rubbed my head hoping that the pain wouldn't stop me from sleeping. I put my head back and stared at the ceiling, as the music quietly floated around the room. There was no chance I could have known him. He must have heard the girls saying my name as we walked into the place.

A few muffled voices broke me from my daze.

"Are you sure that's her?" A male voice said.

"I'm sure," Jungkook said, "There is no doubt about it. I know it's her"

"What proof do you have?" Another voice said.

"I don't need proof," Jungkook said again, "I would never forget her. She still has the same smile and sparkle behind her eyes. I would never forget Hana"

"You've been looking for her all this time, and suddenly she makes an appearance. Don't you think that is a bit weird?"

"Namjoon, I'm telling you that this is fate," Jungkook said, "I've met her again and I have to look after her"

"That isn't a good idea"

"I don't care what you think" Jungkook snapped, "Hana will need me, and I still need her after all this time"

Oh my God. I had to get away. I had a damn stalker. I frantically looked around for another door, but there was only a window. I could fit through there. I quickly opened the window and looked behind me to see if they had come into the room.

Nothing.

I crawled through the little opening in the window and let out a sigh of relief when I fit through. I climbed to my feet and yanked the dress back over my ass and started walking away as quickly as I could.

"Hana?" I heard my name being called and I rushed forward into the crowd of people walking towards the bar. I held my hand out for a cab and jumped into it as soon as it stopped.

"Everything ok?" The driver asked.

"Yes," I said, trying to catch my breath "I need to get away from an ex of mine"

He laughed "You poor girl. I'll take you home"

I looked out the window as the cab pulled away from the curb and saw Jungkook standing looking for me. Around him were six men, looking just as dangerous as him. I ducked my head as they turned to look in my direction and I hoped they hadn't seen me.

I didn't need them following me back to my house. The girls had always wondered why I didn't go out often and it was because I was paranoid that something like that would happen. I didn't trust men and I wasn't going to trust someone who claimed they knew me.

Bangtan Bar. I wouldn't be going back knowing that he owned it.