TWENTY-NINE

Jungkook

I brushed her hair from her face. My brothers had left me alone and went out. I guess they didn't like seeing me cry. 

Even in death, Hana was beautiful. My blood had dried on her pale face, and I could bring myself to clean it. I just wanted to stare at her until she disappeared. I wasn't sure how I could live without her. I had found her after all these years and now she was in my arms. Dead.

I scrubbed at the fresh set of tears falling down my face and I hugged Hana to me.

"Hana, I'm so sorry" I cried into her neck "I'm so sorry I couldn't save you"

Her smile was all I could think about. Hana had always been beautiful, and I had fallen in love with her. My heart was broken, and I wanted to...no. My brothers would never forgive me.

I sighed and put Hana on the sofa, covering her body with a blanket. I bit into my lip as I covered her face. How was I supposed to explain her death to her friends?

They were going to be so mad. I would have to get Yoongi to wipe their memory of her. I didn't want them to mourn for her. It would be unfair. We took her from them and now she was dead. After we promised to look after her, she died in our hands.

Hana's father was going to be so angry. I needed to get out of here. I couldn't be around her. I stood up and looked at the colourful blanket covering her. I swallowed the lump in my throat and I had to look away, to stop myself from crying again.

"I hope you find peace Hana," I said, "Just remember...that I love you and I always will"

As I reached for the handle to the door, I stopped. Did I hear someone breathe? I shook my head. No. I was imagining it. I was only hoping that she- no, that was a breath. I looked around the room, hunting for what was making that noise. I was hoping it was a demon. I had to let my frustration out on something, but I knew it wasn't. They couldn't find our mansion. It was protected.

I looked over at Hana's body and frowned. Her arm wasn't covered but I made sure that her body was covered. Unless I knocked on the sofa when I...

"Kookie," A small voice came from under the blanket.

"Hana?" I slowly walked towards her, feeling crazy "Hana...are you...stop. She's dead"

"I'm so hungry"

My eyes went wide, and I dropped to her side, tearing the blanket from her body. My heart swelled up as I saw her blinking at me. Her mouth was open slightly, letting her newly formed fangs poke out. Her tongue ran across her lip, tasting the dry blood on her mouth.

Her eyes were a dark red as she watched me.

"Hana" I whispered, "How...how is this possible?"

"So hungry" She muttered, and she sat up slowly, looking around the room "Nanny?"

I frowned "Nanny? She died, Hana"

Hana looked over at me "She made me come back. I saw her and...oh god. I'm so hungry"

I reached forward, pulling her face to mine and I kissed her. Hana sunk into me and kissed me back. I control myself and dragged her body on top of mine. She moaned as my hands roamed over her body, and her fingers gripped my hair tightly.

"So...hungry," She said, pulling away from the kiss. Her eyes focused on my neck and I licked my lips, tilting my head.

"You can take my blood," I said, "You only take from me now. Angel, do you understand?"

Hana nodded "Kookie, thank you"

I was surprised at how gentle she was when she bit me. I had been bitten only once before and the female who did it was aggressive. Since then, no one bit me. I'd rather die than have someone feed on me, but Hana...she was different. I loved her.

As she fed on my neck, I found my hands running up and down her back, pulling her body closer to mine. A satisfied moan hummed against my neck and she sat up on my stomach, licking her lips. As she shifted, I held in a groan as her legs straddled me, pressing hard on my crotch.

I looked up at her, her face slightly flushed, and I grinned.

"Yeah, I'm happy to see you" I sat up, my nose touching hers "You smell so sweet"

"What do I smell like?" She whispered, her face going a deeper shade of red.

"Strawberries" I ran my tongue across her bottom lip and she gasped "So sweet"

Hana pressed her lips against mine, and I had to regain my focus. Control. Don't lose control.

But when she nipped my bottom lip, my control went out the window. I growled and turned us over, me leaning into her. I pressed my crotch into hers and she moaned out, wrapping her legs around my waist, pulling me closer.

My hand slid under her shirt and cupped her breast. Her back arched and I felt myself getting harder. If that was even possible. I wanted her. I needed her, and nothing was going to hold me back. Not when she was daring me to rip her clothes off.

Hana pulled away from our kiss for a few seconds to pull my shirt over my head, and I didn't have the courtesy to do that. I tore it away from her skin and stared at her perfect skin beneath me. Hana's hands covered the scar across her stomach, but I moved them.

"Don't hide from me," I said.

"I don't like it" She whispered.

"I do," I said, leaning into her and I tugged her earlobe in my teeth "Everything about you is perfect"

"Whoa!"

Our heads snapped to see my brothers standing staring down at us.

"I did not expect to see this!" Hoseok said, with a big grin on his face. Their greedy eyes were roaming on Hana's bare torso and I growled at them. I quickly grabbed the blanket and covered her up.

"What the fuck you are staring at?" I snapped.