FORTY-TWO

They still hadn't moved. I was still crying, and even me screaming at them still didn't make them move.

I struggled against the chains again and yelled out in frustration.

Kookie!

I let out a hysterical laugh when I saw his arm move.

Kookie, wake up!

"Hana" Jungkook moaned, and he weakly pushed himself up "Hana...are you ok?"

I started crying "Kookie, I'm so scared"

Jungkook winced in pain, and he looked down at his leg. I hadn't seen it before, but now I could see that it was twisted around abnormally. My stomach heaved, but I forced myself not to be sick. I had a feeling I would be seeing worse than a dislocated knee.

"Fuck" He groaned, "Shit. Fuck!"

"Your brothers" I sniffed, "They aren't waking up"

Jungkook put his hands on his head, closing his eyes "I am in so much pain" He looked over at his brother, and pulled himself floor, hissing in pain "Yoongi...brother, wake up"

Yoongi didn't shift. His eyes stayed closed and the blood flowing from his head wasn't easing up. Jimin's grunt of pain made me look over at him.

"Bloody, fucking hell" He growled, and sat up holding his head "What the hell did they do?"

"I feel like death," Jungkook said, falling onto Yoongi's still body "Wake Taehyung up"

Jimin shook Taehyung until his eyes shot open. His hand wrapped around Jimin's neck cutting off the air. Jimin gasped in shock and slapped his brother in the face.

"Oh," Taehyung said, quietly "Shit. I'm sorry"

"Yoongi isn't waking up," Jimin said, "His heart is slow"

"Help" Jungkook whined "My leg. It hurts so bad"

"Your mate is still tied up," Jimin said, as he struggled to his feet. He leant on the wall for support "It feels like every bone in my body was broken...I'm hurting"

"Forget about me," I said, "Help Jungkook...I'm not going anywhere"

"Now is not the time for humour" Jungkook snapped, "Fuck. Put my knee back in place before I go insane from the pain"

Taehyung and Jimin helped each other hobble over to Jungkook. I squeezed my eyes shut and turned my head as they grabbed Jungkook's leg. His scream of pain almost pierced my ears and when I felt his hands on my face, I opened my eyes.

"I'm here," Jungkook said, and he hugged me "Jimin, try to get Yoongi to wake up and put something on the hole in his head"

Taehyung and Jungkook struggled with the chains wrapped tightly on me, but they eventually snapped them, and I fell from the chair, hugging Jungkook to me. I held him with all the strength I had left, and I found myself crying again.

"It's alright," Jungkook said, kissing me "I'm here. I'll get us out of here...I promise you"

"Jungkook," Jimin said, "He still isn't waking up. Yoongi has lost a shit load of blood...he needs to feed"

"Fuck" Jungkook cursed, and he held me close as we walked over to him.

Yoongi's blue hair was soaked with blood and the hole in his head was deep. Blood covered his pale skin and didn't seem to stop flowing.

"I'll heal him" I whispered and Jungkook growled "Stop! I'm the only one who can do it"

"I won't let him take your vein," Jungkook said.

"You don't have a say in this," I said, angrily wiping the tears from my face "If he dies then I wouldn't be able to live with myself. It's my fault that you are here, and I don't want to have the guilt of his death. Jungkook, please"

"I'm going to..." Jungkook stopped "It's going to hurt...you and me. No one can take your vein other than the one you bonded to. I'm...I will want to stop you and try and kill him"

"You're weak," Jimin said, "We all are. You can try and kill him, but you will collapse"

"I'll do my best to hold you down," Taehyung said, holding his fist up "I'll knock you out if I have to"

"Kookie" I whispered, "They will come back and-"

"Do it," Jungkook said in a husky voice "Just do it"

Jimin and Taehyung walked Jungkook away from me, and I turned to face the lifeless Yoongi. I swallowed the painful lump in my throat and bit into my wrist, wincing from the slight pain.

My wrist hovered over his mouth, my blood dripping onto his closed lips.

"Hurry up, Yoongi" I whispered, and I gasped when his fangs suddenly pierced my skin. My body yelled out in pain as he drank, and Jungkook roared out, the room shaking. Tears prickled my eyes and my body was on fire. It was painful, and I cried out.

Yoongi's eyes snapped open, glowing red. His grip tightened on me and he wasn't going to let go. He pulled my wrist closer and I bit into my lips, blood trickling down.

"Yoongi!" I screamed, "Stop!"

I hit him with my free hand and his eyes flashed back to their normal colour and he quickly let me go.

"Hana" He breathed, my blood still on his lips "Are you stupid?"

I cried and cradled my wrist "I didn't want you to die"

"I..." He stopped, and his neck was pinned to the floor, Jungkook squeezing "Jungkook!"

"Jungkook!" I screamed and shoved him from his brother "It's fine!"

"I'm going to kill him!" Jungkook looked wild and I jumped onto him, squeezing him tightly trying to hold him back "Hana, let me go"

"No," I said, and I hit him in the back "I'm fine...please, don't kill your brother"

Jungkook relaxed slightly "Fine...but if you ever do that again you won't hold me back"

I wiped my eyes "How else was I meant to bring him back?"

"I was fine" Yoongi muttered "You really are stupid. What bonded female openly offers her vein?"

"You were going to die," I said, and I sniffed "I didn't want you to die"

Yoongi stared at me for a few beats before looking away "You should have just left me to die"

"Why?"

"It doesn't matter," Yoongi said, wiping the blood from his healed face "This...everything is your fault...half-breed"

A/N: You are the cause of my euphoria~~

(☭ ͜ʖ ☭)

let me know what you all think about this story so far....I hope I'm doing well haha

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)