FOURTEEN

Jungkook

I was pacing the hallway. My brothers just watched me walk back and forth. When she left, I felt like a part of my soul was taken. She was going to run away and leave me again. I didn't want her to leave. I wanted to wrap my arms around her and protect her frail body.

I had to find a way to get her to come back to me. It hurt to know that she didn't want to be around me and I wanted to find a way to get her memory back. Yoongi had told me that I was an idiot for wanting her in my life because according to him, she was just a waste of space. I knew Yoongi was an asshole, but I knew he didn't hate her.

There was something he was hiding from me and I wanted to know what it was. When Hana was crying in her dream about someone called little mousy, his facial expression changed from anger to shock. He knew what she was dreaming about and he refused to tell me. I had a feeling that Yoongi told Jin because Jin was the eldest brother and what he said went. 

"Jungkook," Hoseok said, breaking me from my thoughts "The more you pace, the more I get pissed off"

"I can't help it," I said, throwing my arms in the air "You shouldn't have let her leave. It's too dangerous"

"It's dangerous here for her," Taehyung said, "Do you know how sweet she smells?"

"Shut up!" I hissed, "Stay away from her"

"Stop it," Jin said, "You can smell it to, we all can. It's better if she stays home for a few days. I have a lot of control, but her scent was making me want to bite her, and I didn't want to have my throat ripped out by you"

"Jin, it was dangerous to let her go" I said, sitting down "They know who she is, and they will try and get her"

"Let them have her," Yoongi said, "It would save us from problems"

"I am going to rip your fangs out," I growled.

"Then try it," Yoongi laughed, "You might not want to admit it, but you were starting to lose control with her. You may love her, but you would have killed her. Although, that might not be such a bad idea,"

"Jungkook," Namjoon warned, "Sit back down or do we have to chain you down?"

I bit the insides of my cheeks, flooding my mouth with blood. This was horrible. I couldn't stand Hana being out there alone. Someone was going to hurt her. I could feel it. No one was going to hurt her while I was around. No one. I would rip the throat out of one of my brothers if they dared to lay a finger on her.

"Ah man," Jimin said, "I can still smell her. Why is her scent still here?"

"I didn't think I would like strawberries so much" Taehyung said licking his lips. His fangs poked out from under his lip and he groaned "Shit, I'm hard!"

"Her smell is starting to irritate my nose," Yoongi muttered.

"I'm going out," I said, getting to my feet "I'm done playing games"

"Jungkook," Jin said, "If you bump into them, you know the rules. At least one comes back alive. Understand?"

I tutted but sent him a nod. I grabbed a leather jacket and pulled it on, followed by my beanie hat. If I stayed in this house any longer, I was going to lose my mind. I loved my brothers, but it angered me that they were speaking about Hana's scent. She wasn't theirs, Hana was my friend. Not theirs. I wanted her to myself. I wanted to cherish her.

She was mine.

As I carried on walking down the road, I stopped and sniffed the air. Pine cones. I pulled my phone from my pocket and called Jin.

"Yes,"

"I smell them" I said, walking further down the road "A group of them from what I can tell"

"Stay put," He said, "I'll send Yoongi"

I stuffed my phone back in my pocket and looked around, trying to find where they were coming from. I sniffed the air discreetly and I walked forward knowing that my brother would be here soon.

"Yoongi," I said, as he appeared next to me "Where are they?"

He sniffed the air and a low growl escaped his throat "I smell strawberries"

I glanced over at him "Hana,"

Yoongi was close behind me as we ran down the street. I pushed my way through a group of boys who just threw useless insults at us, but that wouldn't make me stop. The pine cone smell got thicker, and the strawberry started to disappear.

"Jungkook, over there" Yoongi said, and I followed him to a house. I spotted Hana's friend's look at us run over to them "Where is Hana?"

"She's in bed," One said, "Who are you?"

"We are friends of hers," I said, "Is she home?"

The other one looked us up and down "I'll get her"

I tried not to pace, but I couldn't help it. I was itching for a fight after smelling strawberries and pine cones.

"She isn't in her room," The guy said, "Maybe she went out. I'll call her"

I tried to step into the room, but the invisible barrier stopped me. Yoongi put a hand on my shoulder and looked at the two guys.

"Are you going to invite us in or what?"

"S-sure" He said, "Come in"

I shoved the guy out the way and took the stairs two at a time. I crashed through all the doors looking for Hana's room. I opened a door and the strawberry scent was strong, but it was mixed with pine cones.

"Yoongi!" I yelled, and he was up next to me in a flash "She's gone. They've taken her"

"Shit" Yoongi said, "At least they were nice enough to leave a note"