THIRTY-FIVE

Jungkook's door was in front of me, and I didn't want to knock. My heart was racing, and I was worried that he would run, or slam the door in my face. My mother had done that to me on many occasions, but if Jungkook did it, I think I would break down in tears.

A hand reached around me and knocked on the door. My eyes went wide, and I watched Jimin walked away with a smile. He gave me thumbs up and went into his room. My head shot back to Jungkook's door as it opened.

My heart sped up at the sight of him. He was standing in his boxers, bare chest and tattoos on show. His hair was ruffled from sleep and his eyes were struggling to stay open. Oh my. My stomach rumbled, and I quickly hid it with a cough.

"Hana," Jungkook said, "What...what do you want?"

"I-I-I need to talk to you"

"Oh," Jungkook said, "I'm...busy"

"Forget it" I mumbled, "Go back to being busy whilst you sleep"

"Shit" He cursed, "Hana, wait"

"What is your problem with me?" I asked as he grabbed my hand "Have I done something wrong?"

Jungkook winced "No. You haven't done anything wrong. It's my problem"

I pulled my hand free "I thought you could trust me. Do I disgust you now I've changed?"

"What the hell?" He snapped, "Is that what you think?"

"I..." I paused "I thought...maybe you...lost interest in me"

"I love you, why would I do that?"

"Because you won't be anywhere near me!" I exclaimed. I felt my eyes tear up. Oh god. Don't cry over something like this "I thought you got bored with me and-"

Jungkook cut me off with a kiss "I'm not bored with you. I've been in love with you since we were 7 years old. I've told you, the problem isn't you. It's me"

"What is it?" I asked, "Your brothers know and whenever I ask, they change the conversation. Yoongi said something about bonding...but I don't know what that is. Please, just tell me"

Jungkook groaned "I can't believe he told you. I am going to kill him"

"Wait!" I said, pulling him back. I was surprised when Jungkook slammed into the wall "Oh my god! I am so sorry! Did I do that?"

Jungkook laughed and got back to his feet. His brothers were there within seconds and then they laughed.

"You managed to keep him from running then" Jin laughed.

"Wow" Hoseok giggled, "Hana, you are so cute. Stop saying sorry. He's a big boy, he can handle a little bit of roughness"

"Hoseok!" Jungkook said, punching his brother's chest "Stop it"

"What?" Hoseok said, "It's not my fault you took it the wrong way"

"Fuck off" Jungkook hissed, "And Yoongi. I am going to kill you so watch your back"

Yoongi smirked, and marzipan tickled my nose "You should be thanking me"

"Why would I thank someone who smells like marzipan?" Jungkook said.

I jumped in front of Jungkook and stopped Yoongi from hitting him "Ignore him"

"Move, Hana" Yoongi said, growling at Jungkook "I need to put him in his place"

"I like the smell of marzipan," I said, and his eyes went wide.

"Sh-sh-shut up!" Yoongi stuttered "Are you fucking stupid? Shit. You fucking idiot. Who the fuck says that?"

"I'm sorry," I said, as his voice got louder "I won't say it again"

"Fuck sake" Yoongi muttered, "Stop saying sorry! What is wrong with you? Always saying sorry"

"But you said-"

"Thank you," Yoongi said, looking away from me "Shit. Are you all going to look at me or shall I take your eyes?"

"How cute" Taehyung laughed, "Yoongi is getting embarrassed"

Jimin hugged Taehyung "This is so cute. We should document this- oh shit! Run!"

Yoongi chased after his younger brothers and when they screamed out, everyone knew Yoongi had caught up.

"Hana!" Taehyung shouted "Help me! Control him! Ah! Yoongi stop!"

"Help us" Jimin called "Ouch! Don't do that!"

They went quiet, and Yoongi came back muttering to himself.

"If you ever say something like that about me again I will..." He paused, obviously thinking about what to say "Just...I will...just watch it"

"Sorry" I whispered.

"For fuck sake," Yoongi said, "Stop saying sorry!"

"Sor..." I cut myself off and Yoongi sighed.

Yoongi quickly looked away from me "Thank you...I guess"

He made a quick exit and Jungkook was growling at him. Yoongi just sent him the middle finger before walking downstairs.

Jungkook looked at me before heading inside his room. Before he could close the door, his brothers sighed, and Hoseok kicked the door open.

"Jungkook" Hoseok said, "Stop turning Hana away. You are both suffering from it"

"I'm not," Jungkook said.

"I want to go out now," I said, walking away "I'm just wasting my time"

"Shit" Jungkook said, and I screamed out as I was lifted from the floor. I was bent over Jungkook's shoulders and his brothers were giggling "You wanted to talk. So, let's talk"

"Please put me down!" I said, putting my hands on his lower back "I don't like heights!"

"I won't drop you on the floor," Jungkook said and kicked the door shut after I saw his brothers grinning widely at me "Maybe the bed. Not the floor"

"Put me down!" I screamed. Jungkook quickly dropped me on the bed and stood in front of me, his arms folded "Thank...thank you"

Jungkook sighed and looked away from me "I guess...I suppose I should tell you why I'm avoiding you"

My stomach growled and Jungkook looked at me from the corner of his eye. I hit my stomach and told it to behave "Yes... I think you should"

Jungkook looked at me, his eyes glowing red "It's because I want to fuck you"

"Excuse me?" I said, "How honest did you have to be!"

"I want to bond with you," Jungkook said, "To do that, we need to have sex and I don't want to bond with you without your permission"

"Oh," I said, with a dry mouth.

"Hana, I don't want to do anything against your will," Jungkook said, sitting next to me "If I did that, then it wouldn't show that I loved you. I'm not taking anything against your will. You have to-"

"I need to tell you something," I said, cutting him off and I could feel myself shaking "Well, maybe not tell...but show"

A/N: On a fucking roll!

No brain farts so far...haha

EDIT: Don't forget to vote and comment >.<