TWENTY-FOUR

Yoongi hissed in pain as I covered the large gash with a bandage. He growled at me but caught me off guard when he thanked me.

"Hana," He said, grabbing my wrist gently "Thank you...but you should get away from me. It's not safe,"

I dropped next to Jungkook, who had a shine to his skin. His breath was heavy, and his eyes closed. He didn't look injured, so what was wrong with him?

"Jungkook?" I said, putting my hand on his head "You are so cold...what is wrong?"

"Hungry," He whispered "I'm so hungry"

"Shall...shall I cook for you?"

He laughed slightly "No. I'm not hungry for human food" He said "Blood. I need blood"

"He's not fed since you got here" Jimin croaked "Jin, we need to get some blood. Jungkook needs to build his strength up and we are all hungry"

"Alright," Jin said, "I'll call the blood bank"

I watched Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok leave the room. I felt helpless. Yoongi groaned and walked over to me. He sat beside me, looking down at his younger brother.

"He needs to feed soon," He said, "It's been months since he has fed"

"Why?" I asked.

Yoongi glanced at me "Because of you"

"What?" I said, "Why didn't he-"

"He didn't want to hurt your feelings" Yoongi muttered "He's going to burn up unless he feeds in the next 24 hours"

"But-"

"The blood bank doesn't always have his...taste" Yoongi looked at me again "My brother is stupid"

"He should just feed!" I exclaimed, "If he needs blood to survive, then why didn't he just feed?"

"Human, you are too stupid" Yoongi groaned and put his hand on his head "Feeding can lead to sex. Not all the time but being bitten turns you on. He loves you, and since he found you he didn't want to feed"

I felt my face blush "Jungkook...stupid. You need to live"

"No," He muttered "You would be upset"

"Jungkook?" I asked, and I shook him. No response "Jungkook?"

Yoongi fell to the side "The bank better hurry up, or he's a goner" Yoongi looked up at me "Unless you have the guts to keep my brother alive"

"What?" I whispered.

"You're his type," He said, "He's in love with you and you have feelings for him. I can read emotions, Hana"

"But-"

"Hana...please, help my brother"

Please don't let me regret this. I rolled the sleeve up on my jumper and couldn't stop shaking. I had to help him. Jungkook had helped me, so this was the right thing to do, right? I leant over Jungkook and shook him. His eye opened slightly.

"What are you doing?" He whispered.

"I have to help you," I said, trying not to let fear take over "I need to help you"

"Hana, I'm not-"

"Please!" I practically begged him "Just...just until someone comes and helps you"

"You are crying" Jungkook lifted his hand and used his thumb to brush a tear away from my cheek "But no. I won't feed on you"

"Then I will give you a helping hand," Yoongi said, snatching my wrist away from Jungkook. I screamed slightly as his fangs sunk into my wrist and he moaned "Shit...you taste so good..."

Jungkook suddenly had his hands wrapped around Yoongi's neck "What the fuck did you just do?"

"Helping...you" Yoongi choked "Hana...help him!"

I jumped onto Jungkook's back and pressed my bleeding wrist against his mouth. At first, he protested, but I felt his fangs pierce my skin. Fresh tears fell from my face as the pain shot through my arm, but it soon turned into a pleasant warm.

Jungkook was now pinning me down, drinking from my wrist. The only pain I felt was from his grip on my arm. My body felt like it was on fire, and my breath was turning heavy, and almost panting. What was going on? Yoongi was right. Being bitten turns you on, but I didn't want to feel like this.

"Shit," Jungkook moaned into my wrist "You taste so good...I can't...stop"

Jungkook pulled away from my wrist and he moved between my legs, my blood dripping from his fangs and lips. He licked his lips and his eyes zeroed in on my neck.

"I'm so sorry," He said, and he was biting my neck before I could even blink. My breath caught in my throat and it was like the world had frozen. A sudden pain hit my skull and a black haze covered my eyes.

"What are you doing?" I asked, and he looked at me. I stumbled back and my back hit someone. I looked up to see bright red eyes glaring down at me.

"Hana," My friend said.

"You told me that she wouldn't come into our house while we were feeding!"

"Father!" Kookie said, "I'm sorry! Please don't hurt her! She's my friend"

"Jungkook!" His father roared "She needs to die"

I screamed as his father bit me and I cried out "Kookie! Help me!"

Kookie jumped to his feet but as he got nearer, his father hit him, sending him flying. I screamed louder and cried even more.

"Kookie" I cried "Please don't kill me!"

"Hana!" Kookie jumped to his feet and his brothers were next to him "Father! Let her go!"

I was dropped to the floor, and I was still crying. I didn't know that his father was so mean. I thought he wanted to look after me. But he was horrible.

"She tastes like one of us" His father growled. I screamed as he lifted me to my feet by my neck and his fingernail sliced across my stomach. I cried even louder "You are very lucky, my dear. If you weren't one of us, I would have killed you...but you won't remember us. When you approach your change, you are going to die. You are only a half-breed and I don't deal with impure breeds. Forget...forget everything"

"Jungkook!" Someone yelled, "What the fuck have you done!"