THIRTY-SIX

I was sitting in front of the TV watching cartoons, waiting for Mother to get home. She had been out since lunchtime yesterday and I was hoping she would come home tonight. I missed her, and I had made her a card telling her that I loved her and missed her.

The front door opened, and I heard mother come in. I jumped to my feet and rushed to her.

"Mother!" I smiled "I missed you!"

"Get the fuck off me" Mother shoved me onto the floor "Monster. Don't touch me"

"Who is this?" A man said, "Well, isn't she cute"

Mother glared at me "This is my child, unfortunately"

The man smiled at me and helped me to my feet "What is your name, little mousy?"

"I'm Hana," I said, shaking his hand "Nice to meet you"

The man chuckled "It is indeed"

"Are you mother's boyfriend?" I asked, and mother hit me "I'm sorry mother"

"Don't speak to him, you disgusting monster" Mother hissed, "Shall I cut your tongue out?"

"No mother," I said, crying a little bit "I'm sorry mother"

"Go to your room," Mother said, "I don't want to see your face for the rest of the day. Do you understand?"

"Yes, mother" I got to my feet and sniffed "Goodnight mother. I love you"

"Get out of my sight" Mother shouted, and I ran upstairs.

I sat on my bed, hugging my teddy and I looked out the window. The sun must have been tired because it went to bed early. I squeezed my teddy tighter as I got a mean pain in my head. After a little bit of cuddling my teddy, the mean pain went.

"What is happening?" Jungkook said, moving my hands from his face "Why are you showing me this?"

"I'm trying to show you everything," I said, "I can't...I don't know how this works"

Jungkook sighed "Just concentrate on what you want to show me. I already know how horrible your mum was"

I woke up after someone shook me.

"Hello, little mousy," The new man said. He was laying next to me in my bed "How are you?"

"I'm ok," I said, rubbing my eyes "Is it time for school?"

The man laughed "No. It's not the time for school"

"Then why did you wake me up, mister?"

"Would you like me to show you something?" The man asked.

"What do you want to show me?"

The man smiled "Something very special"

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Jungkook growled.

"Stop! I'm not finished"

"Did you want to touch it?" The man grabbed my hand when I shook my head "You'll like it...but I will like it more"

I felt myself cry as more memories flooded my head and Jungkook lived them with me. My whole body was shaking with pain, fear and I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. They were stinging from the number of tears falling from my eyes.

Jungkook shook as he held me to him. I held him tight as I wept into his chest. The tears had burst from my eyes like a dam and fell down my face like a waterfall. The walls that I had kept up, keeping me strong crumbled within seconds. Sobs punched through my chest and my crying became louder, and I could feel the pain of that man flow from me. Jungkook held me just as tight and I could feel my neck grow wet from his own tears.

"I'm so sorry" Jungkook cried into my neck "I'm so sorry"

Another sob escaped my mouth and he held me tighter. I didn't care that it hurt, because it was Jungkook and I needed his arms around me. From that moment, I knew that I could be strong. I could be brave, and I could push through all the fear that held me down. I was through with being scared of that man.

"I'll protect you," Jungkook said, putting my face in his hands "No one will hurt you anymore"

I let Jungkook kiss me and his scent tickled my nose. I threw my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me, kissing him intensely. I almost lost my head at how passionate this moment was.

"Angel let me love you," Jungkook said, pulling away from the kiss "Let me love you"

My tears were still warm on my face and I nodded "Ok"

Jungkook kissed me softly "You can't turn away from the bond" He kissed me again "Unless one of us dies"

I just nodded, and he carried on talking and kissing me.

"This is going to be for life," Jungkook said, slowly pushing me onto my back "If something happens to you, I will know and vice versa. A bond can't be broken...if it is, it will be painful for us both"

"How can it be broken?" I asked, and Jungkook stiffened on top of me "Oh...I understand"

"But it won't happen," Jungkook said, and he nipped my neck with his teeth. I gasped, and he kissed the base of my neck "This won't hurt...I promise"

I screamed out as he bit me, but instead of pain, I welcomed the burn that settled in my lower stomach and lower. My fingers dug into his back, and my back arched voluntarily pushing my chest against him.

Jungkook moaned against my neck "So sweet...Angel, you are perfect"

His tongue ran across my neck and he hovered above me, his eyes glowing red. His mouth was on mine, and I tasted myself on his tongue. The taste of my blood didn't turn me away, but it made me want him even more.

"Shit," Jungkook said, trying to stop kissing me "I can't hold back anymore...Hana, bite me for fuck sake!"

"What?" I breathed as he kissed me again.

Jungkook groaned and pushed himself against my legs and I gasped "Bite. Me. Now"

I watched him tilt his head sideways, exposing the skin to the base of his neck. My tongue ran across my bottom lip and I pulled him to my mouth. His blood was so sweet, and a pleasurable burn trickled down my throat, resulting in a low vibrating hum escaping from my throat.

"Fuck," Jungkook said in my ear "I need to be inside you"

A/N: They see me rolling~