FIFTEEN

"Little mousy!" He laughed and punched me in the stomach again "Little mousy has been a naughty girl"

I grunted and fell to the floor after another punch. My hair was gripped tightly, and I was yanked back to my feet. Tears had long gone and stained my bloodied face. He just laughed and carried on hitting me.

"My little mousy," He said, grabbing hold of my face, his breath heavy with the stench of alcohol and cigarettes "What did I tell you about fighting back? I would have left you alone after you treated me, but you hurt me, little mousy"

"I don't care!" I screamed, and I shoved him away from me "Stay back!"

His smile vanished, and his eyes went cold. I whimpered as he pulled his belt from his waist and fold it in half. He smacked his hands a few times and I backed away. I had no escape.

"Hana, Hana, Hana," He said, walking towards me "What shall I do to you now? Maybe I will beat you until you learn how to satisfy me, or maybe I will tie you down and take you by force. What would you like Hana? What do you think would make me happy?"

I jerked awake as someone hit me in the face. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around the room. Who were these people?

I tried to stand up, but my hands and feet were tied. I looked down and started to whimper. No. Not again. The pain of the last time I was tied up became my only thought and I began to cry, tears pouring down my cheeks. 

I struggled against the ropes and only rubbed my skin raw. I didn't care that I had made my wrists and ankles bleed. I just had to get out of the restraints. My wrists and ankles burnt, and my eyes were stinging, but the men just stood there are laughed at my struggle.

"How cute," One laughed, "She thinks she can get away,"

"Stop your crying," Someone said, "We aren't going to kill you yet"

"What do you want from me?" I screeched, "Let me go"

"Hmm," Another guy said, "Nothing makes me happier than seeing a crying girl in their underwear"

"I agree," Another laughed, "But we were told not to touch"

"Shame really," He grinned, "I've not had fun in a while and she's pretty enough,"

"Keep your hands in your pockets," Someone said, "She isn't to be touched. You know the rules. You touch her, you die,"

"Whatever," The man muttered still staring at me, "I'd show her a good time but maybe next time,"

"Let me go," I said, "Please, just let me go!"

"Do you really think that pleading is going to help?" A guy walked forward, and I recognised him. He was the fake delivery boy "Don't be so stupid. We aren't letting you go until we get what we want, and that is you. Well, your dead drained corpse will be good enough. But we can't kill you until we get the signal to do so"

"Who are you?" I asked quietly, "What do you want from me?"

"That has to be the smartest thing to come out your mouth" He grinned and sat in a chair in front of me "I can see why they want to protect you. You really are beautiful"

I felt sick.

"Even with that scar across your stomach" He reached forward, and my breath caught in my throat as he ran his finger across it "Did you want to know who did this to you? Shall I tell you?"

I had to stop myself from behind sick, and there was a pain in my head.

"It was those vamps," He smiled, "The ones who claim to be protecting you. They just want your blood, so they can get stronger. When we kill you and we can then kill them... simple"

A door opened, and someone rushed in.

"What do you want?" The main guy said, "Did we get the signal?"

"No, not exactly" The guy gasped, "We-we have a problem. They found us"

"What?"

"They've taken out the guards"

"How the hell did they find us so quickly?"

"Shit" The guy jumped to his feet, "Kill them. I don't care what it takes, they don't leave this compound alive"

"We weren't prepared for them to find us so soon,"

"Does it look like I fucking care?" He yelled, "Get the job done!"

"Yes sir" The guy then ran off.

"I wonder who it is" The guy laughed, "Maybe it's the youngest one with dark hair, oh but I'd enjoy the kill if it was the blue guy. Just seeing his face pisses, me off"

Yoongi. Jungkook.

"That bastard has been asking for death since he ripped the throat out of my brother," He laughed "I'd love for him to die in front of me. What do you say, Hana? Would you like to kill those who gave you those scars?"

They were here for me. They said they would-

"Take her to a cell," The guy said, "I'll be with her shortly"

"Let's go beautiful," The man said, "Time to have some fun,"

"Make sure you finish before they show up," He said, "Nothing worse than being killed when your in the middle of some fun,"

The man laughed "Don't worry. Those vampires will be dead by the time I'm done with the girl,"

I opened my mouth and screamed out Jungkook's and Yoongi's name. I screamed and screamed until one guy punched me in the nose. I grunted in pain and felt blood trickle down onto my lip.

"Jungkook..." I whispered "Help...me,"

I dropped my head, and things went dark on me.