THIRTY-EIGHT

-MATURE CONTENT-

Jungkook

Hana was walking around my room, wearing my white t-shirt and panties, whilst on the phone to one of her friends. It had been a while since I had seen her smile like that. It was obvious she missed them.

"Tonight?" She asked, and then looked over at me. Her cheeks went red and she quickly turned her face.

It was too hot to wear clothes, so why not just be naked? It was more comfortable, and she was wearing my only clean boxers. I had a feeling that Yoongi had taken my boxers because his were dirty.

"I...let me ask," Hana said, and she walked over to me "Kookie"

My heart almost burst. I loved it when she called me that "Yes Angel"

"Mark and Jackson want to meet up tonight," She said, "Can...can I go?"

I frowned "Why are you asking me permission?"

She covered the speaker "Because you said it wasn't safe for me to go out without you"

"Oh" I sat up, "Would it be alright for you to go to Bangtan Bar?"

Hana smiled and nodded "Of course. I...I want you to meet my friends. Properly"

I grinned "Can't wait"

I hugged her tightly and felt her heart race as she pressed herself to me.

"We can meet at Bangtan Bar," She said, and I heard her friend agree to it "I'll see you tonight!"

When they hung up, I kissed her, and she let out a quiet moan. Her hands ran up my back and she gripped my hair. The sudden pain of her pulling it made me almost desperate for her. I grabbed the bottom of the top and yanked it over her head, discarding it across the room. I didn't give her a moment to think before I dragged my boxers away from her hips.

My lips devoured hers and my tongue explored her mouth making her respond how I wanted her too. My hand slowly ran down her burning skin and settled between her legs. I groaned at how perfect she was under my hands and as I slipped a finger inside her, she gasped loudly and tightened around me.

Hana's hand grabbed hold of my dick and I jerked in surprise and she giggled through our kisses. Fuck. She squeezed and moved her hand, and I could feel a light sweat break out on my skin. Her scent was making me drunk for her and I wasn't sure how long I could hold on without coming in her grip. Just the smell of her arousal mixed in with strawberries...I felt like I was losing my mind.

With a sudden growl, I lifted her into my arms and carried her to my bed. She let out a small yelp as I dropped her, but it was soon replaced with a gasp. I moved her legs to allow me better access and her hips moved against my tongue.

She tasted so good.

"Kookie!" She gasped and exploded. I held her body firm to the mattress with my hand and closed my eyes, not stopping.

As I sat up, I watched her panting, licking her lips. My dick twitched, and she looked at me through hooded eyes.

"I hope that wasn't all you are going to do," She said, in a husky voice. Well shit.

I was on her in seconds, kissing her hard. Her response was to wrap her legs around me, urging me to get closer. Her strawberry smell became stronger, and my own scent kissed my nose, and her grip in my hair got tighter. I welcomed the pain, and when she bit me I groaned loudly, not caring if the house could hear me.